Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Winter Release Big Grow Out!

hey guys i just got the fatsoma express..i got this as a freebie from seedsman and couldnt find no info on it yet so i figured u guys would know..just wondering what to exspect with this the Fatsoma express in terms of yeild,potency and flavor..it will be ran outdoors in my garden at 37.5 lat..i will get to baby these and 1 pandora all other plants are photos grown guerilla style

Fantasmo Express - It's Mephisto's auto version of Rare Dankness Ghost Train Haze #1

Here yah go - the First post in this thread v v v has the data you're looking for :)

https://www.autoflower.org/f149/mep...lection-release-strain-information-39249.html

hey guys i just got the fatsoma express..i got this as a freebie from seedsman and couldnt find no info on it yet so i figured u guys would know..just wondering what to exspect with this the Fatsoma express in terms of yeild,potency and flavor..it will be ran outdoors in my garden at 37.5 lat..i will get to baby these and 1 pandora all other plants are photos grown guerrilla style
Well, getting one of these Fantasmo Express free is like winning the lottery. Here's a link, you'll find the info you want on the first page. Start a grow journal here when you get it going.
https://www.autoflower.org/f149/mep...lection-release-strain-information-39249.html

A Basset nose maybe...;)

Mephisto watchdog

Speaking of which.....my Sour Hound smells so incredible right now!
I wish it had happened to be a full size plant because I get the feeling
it's going to taste incredible as well. Oh Well, I've got 4 more Sour
Hound Beans. Maybe a 5 gal airpot grow is called for :)

Here's my Sour Hound day 2,500ish

4RxXuzi.jpg

Some people don't like the way she smells, but I love it. Still has that new puppy scent! She's not coated in trichs yet but I'm working on that.

There's a few times a day I don't much like the way mine smells. He has no manners. Mine has no trichs too. It'd be the least he could do if You ask me.

Back