Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Germ-tech, a quick guide!

Still using the exact same technique, still getting nice results!

Final round of a bunch of projects being started as we speak,
Cannatonic x northern cheese haze
Livers bx
Pink panama
Mango haze x Toof Decay
G13 haze x hubbabubbasmelloscope
Super orange haze

Pictured is the Cannatonic x northern cheese haze. Started 70 beans 2 days ago with the intention of potting 60, just one been with no signs of life yet when they were potted earlier.

D7534EE8-D6F7-41DD-8CA1-F9B5726A6354.jpeg

4C6336E2-A95E-4721-9139-72C45A61128F.jpeg

EFD7A8B9-1FBC-463A-8C25-D8FEBFBB38F5.jpeg

Cheers!

Still using the exact same technique, still getting nice results!

Final round of a bunch of projects being started as we speak,
Cannatonic x northern cheese haze
Livers bx
Pink panama
Mango haze x Toof Decay
G13 haze x hubbabubbasmelloscope
Super orange haze

Pictured is the Cannatonic x northern cheese haze. Started 70 beans 2 days ago with the intention of potting 60, just one been with no signs of life yet when they were potted earlier.

View attachment 918473

View attachment 918474

View attachment 918472

Cheers!
Noooooooiice.....:vibe:

Pointy side up or down when planting? I've read conflicting opinions.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63685/
Honestly I researched this for a long time. I now just drop them directly in substrate wet and almost (well 7/7 since I started) always up within 36-72hrs. No need to germ in paper towels when u know they’re all gonna pop. I think it’s faster just to pot’em up.
Edit: I get why @mephisto testing germ rates in a large quantity does it.

Honestly I researched this for a long time. I now just drop them directly in substrate wet and almost (well 7/7 since I started) always up within 36-72hrs. No need to germ in paper towels when u know they’re all gonna pop. I think it’s faster just to pot’em up.
Edit: I get why @mephisto testing germ rates in a large quantity does it.

Absolutely, Really germination is a personal thing, just find a method that you have good results with and trust in and you’re golden.

For us it’s just a case of if it’s not broken don’t fix it, we do thousands of seeds throughout the year this way and always get 90% be it newer stock, older stock, other peoples gear.

I realize we have more beans to play with than most people, but in most cases we still only put in a few more seeds than what our requirement to pot up is.

I was really just mentioning because your germ tests to make sure the beans we your customers get will germ. I know when I drop a meph bean I purchased direct it will stand in a couple days with the correct environment. Hasn’t failed yet. That and I hated getting the long curly tail which way do u put it lol.

I was really just mentioning because your germ tests to make sure the beans we your customers get will germ. I know when I drop a meph bean I purchased direct it will stand in a couple days with the correct environment. Hasn’t failed yet. That and I hated getting the long curly tail which way do u put it lol.

Yeh we germinate and use the same stock as you guys get, and over the last year it’s been hard to keep things in stock for more than a year so we’re constantly running things.
Problems do seem to arise more frequently when people purchase stock from other vendors, although we do have to trust that they’re storing stock correctly.
Cheers

I couldn't imagine being able to germ that many mephisto beans at a time. Boy the fun time at harvest would be great.

Back