Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Germ-tech, a quick guide!

Yeh we germinate and use the same stock as you guys get, and over the last year it’s been hard to keep things in stock for more than a year so we’re constantly running things.
Problems do seem to arise more frequently when people purchase stock from other vendors, although we do have to trust that they’re storing stock correctly.
Cheers
Why I buy direct. Always fresh

I'm don't think it really matters if they are planted with the root up or down at this early point, once covered in good soil they know what to do! Also, @mephisto, I hope you planted the one that didn't show, my last grow I had an Orange Diesel that didn't show but I planted it and it became one of the better plants! You guys do phenomenal work and I am very glad I found your gear! Giants in your own rights!

hey going to be growing my first auto. I live in a area with hard water with tap water ph of 9. Will this water be okay to germinate ?

hey going to be growing my first auto. I live in a area with hard water with tap water ph of 9. Will this water be okay to germinate ?
Auto seeds are not cheap. I wouldn’t use crappy, hard water to germ or any other time in your grow. Spend a few bucks at your local Walmart, get a few gallons of distilled water and start with that. Critical to give seeds/seedlings the best start, especially autos that have a short veg. period.

So I did the method recommended with normal filter water. seed sprouted when i checked day 2 however by the forth day when I check the seed had yellow stain around it. this has happened to me before and the seeds ended up dying. has this happened to anyone else? anyone know what the reason could be for this yellow stain?

So I did the method recommended with normal filter water. seed sprouted when i checked day 2 however by the forth day when I check the seed had yellow stain around it. this has happened to me before and the seeds ended up dying. has this happened to anyone else? anyone know what the reason could be for this yellow stain?

Did you keep your seed in the towel until day 4?
If so, then it needed to be put in the soil (or rootriot cube etc) at day 2 when the tails had sprouted. Once the tails are out, you wanna sow the seed! ;D

Did you keep your seed in the towel until day 4?
If so, then it needed to be put in the soil (or rootriot cube etc) at day 2 when the tails had sprouted. Once the tails are out, you wanna sow the seed! ;D

but this is like the most tiny tail ever. literally looks like as if the little pal is sticking it's tongue out. I've put it in the coco/perlite mix I've made. hoping for the best not. just wanted to know if the yellow stain has occurred for anyone else.

I have like 520 mephisto seeds from last year and have been trying to germinate for the past 3 weeks. this will be my first grow of the year, bad luck has hit me hard with whatever I am doing wrong.

but this is like the most tiny tail ever. literally looks like as if the little pal is sticking it's tongue out. I've put it in the coco/perlite mix I've made. hoping for the best not. just wanted to know if the yellow stain has occurred for anyone else.

I have like 520 mephisto seeds from last year and have been trying to germinate for the past 3 weeks. this will be my first grow of the year, bad luck has hit me hard with whatever I am doing wrong.
Dude drop them in whatever your growing in cover’em up wet them with good water and keep’em warm they’ll pop within 4 days. Put them about 1/4” down and lightly cover. When u water them don’t poor heavily directly over seed as it can be pushed deeper and never make it to the top. 85 deg F. Seeds directly from Mephisto should pop in the right conditions.

Dude drop them in whatever your growing in cover’em up wet them with good water and keep’em warm they’ll pop within 4 days. Put them about 1/4” down and lightly cover. When u water them don’t poor heavily directly over seed as it can be pushed deeper and never make it to the top. 85 deg F. Seeds directly from Mephisto should pop in the right conditions.

will definitely give this a go also ordered some distilled water today so hoping for the best.

Dude, to help with NOT OVERWATERING the seed, I use a spray bottle from the Dollar store, and spray at a distance of 2-3 feet with a "spray" pattern on the nozzle head as opposed to a "stream" pattern. Helps to spread the water evenly across the medium and doesn't drive the seed deeper into the medium (like pouring water on a seedling) . Also, I usually put a toothpick near the seed to help locate it at a later point (if need be), and very little (read this as almost none) soil cover. I also use seedling mix at the top of my cup. a bit finer then regular soil mix. I have great success adding these couple of changes to the provided process. Good Luck!

Back