Mephisto hubbabubba haze or mango smile.

Reaction score
Was fortune enough to get in one of of the runs of seeds from mephisto genetics. Im not really a sativa fan but my next round is going to be either hbh or ms. From what ive seen both have the potential to get big. Im running in a 5x5 tent with to up to 1100 watts of led at my disposal. Do you think 4 plants would be overly crowded? Anyone try both? Im looking for the least racy/anxiety strain. May try 2 of each?

I haven't tried either, I have some hubba bubba haze I'm going to drop soon. I've heard mango smile is the bollox. 2 of each

Was fortune enough to get in one of of the runs of seeds from mephisto genetics. Im not really a sativa fan but my next round is going to be either hbh or ms. From what ive seen both have the potential to get big. Im running in a 5x5 tent with to up to 1100 watts of led at my disposal. Do you think 4 plants would be overly crowded? Anyone try both? Im looking for the least racy/anxiety strain. May try 2 of each?

You should be OK with 4 plants most likely,... what pot size are you using? Then it comes down to your culture skills, getting the plants to size....
...just a general heads-up: watts for LED measure isn't a good way to go, that speaks only to power consumption, not how efficient they are or what sort of actual measured PPFD is being projected... there is such thing as too much light!
We talking Q-boards, or COB's, or old school blurple here?

HBHz is a wonderful cross- :thumbsup: ...grew it last year, and got a sweet floral/honey/mild earthy blend, but no bbgum nuances... others I know did, so basically it's either favoring the G13/Haze parent or the BBgum papa side...

Thanks for the reply everyone. Right now running promix hp in 5 gal fabric pots. Running 2 sets of double boards on 240w meanwell drivers and then a strip build running seven 48w strips on powered by a 340w meanwell driver. Ya im kinda more leaning to the mango smile. But variety is the spice of life .

Back