Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Mountain Meds 2.0: Auto Cush, Sour Crack x Chemdogging, Auto Blues, Tyrone Special, Chem Ci

They piss off their girlfriends and the women go after you? That's messed up. Your brothers need to pick better companions. Sending karma your way man.

Gutted man!
Maybe you need a grow cave somewhere that is brotherless and female free (no offence to any AFN ladies!)
no, really feel for you dude.

It's not all bad. I've actually got something even better up my sleeve. Medical marijuana is about to be unleashed in my state. I'm going for a license to cultivate myself, but if that doesn't work out I've already got job offers from two other operations, thanks in part to the picture resume and test samples of your finished product that I've handed out. I met with one gentlemen today that would like me to help run three 4,000 sq ft greenhouses as well as a hydro warehouse. He asked me if I would be able to handle strain selection too. If it's up to me I'll have a dedicated Mephisto room. I'm feeling pretty optimistic about the future which is part of the reason I torched everything when threatened with the cops. I don't want to fuck up my chances so close to the finish line. Here's hoping for the best.

This news blows gbd.. Gutted for you bro :cuss:

Hopefully these new new ventures take off for you:Sharing One:

I don't know your circumstances, but...if I may be so bold...

Move away from your brothers and their friggen inability to keep it together RE: the ladies.
And maybe (just maybe) have less irons in the fire ;)

You can't continue this unsustainable path as it relates to exposure to outsiders.
This just seems like an oil and water situation.

I truly do feel for you but...the definition of insanity is repeating the exact same process,
over and over, and expecting a different outcome. Not ragging on yah, just sayin'

If they don't have the respect or the wherewithal to not FUBAR your grows/privacy
then it's time to either stop growing or stop cohabitating.

Just my 2 cents from the cheap seats.

EDIT: Just saw your silver lining post - Yeah, Do THAT! Forget what I said...just
go legit :)

They piss off their girlfriends and the women go after you? That's messed up. Your brothers need to pick better companions. Sending karma your way man.

I talked shit about one of the girls because she's a pill head, cheater, shit parent, and bad person. She's threatened to call the cops on him for having pot during an argument, then he did the same to me. Just stupid bullshit.

Last edited:
I don't know your circumstances, but...if I may be so bold...

Move away from your brothers and their friggen inability to keep it together RE: the ladies.
And maybe (just maybe) have less irons in the fire ;)

You can't continue this unsustainable path as it relates to exposure to outsiders.
This just seems like an oil and water situation.

I truly do feel for you but...the definition of insanity is repeating the exact same process,
over and over, and expecting a different outcome. Not ragging on yah, just sayin'

If they don't have the respect or the wherewithal to not FUBAR your grows/privacy
then it's time to either stop growing or stop cohabitating.

Just my 2 cents from the cheap seats.

EDIT: Just saw your silver lining post - Yeah, Do THAT! Forget what I said...just
go legit :)

Yeah, I don't plan on being here long. I haven't lived with him for 7 years or so. Since being back in town I've learned from some of our mutual friends that he feels I've had an easier life and have had favoritism shown my way, instead of facing the reality of the situation. I go out and bust my ass. He sits in front of facebook collecting workman's compensation, drinking, smoking, and enjoying the occasional pill apparently. It's a motivation thing (or lack of), not a favoritism/easier life thing. He's constructed these scenarios in his head of how I've had life handed to me on a silver platter, but won't listen when I tell him it's a matter of hard work and dedication. It sucks because he was my hero for so long, I've always looked up to him. Until recently.

I talked shit about one of the girls because she's a pill head, cheater, shit parent, and bad person. She's threatened to call the cops on him for having pot during an argument, than he did the same to me. Just stupid bullshit.
Your own brother threatened to call the cops on you? That sucks. Just keep your eyes on that professional (legal) grow prize and you'll be fine.

Your own brother threatened to call the cops on you? That sucks. Just keep your eyes on that professional (legal) grow prize and you'll be fine.

Yeah, bro. My legit, blood and bone brother. I couldn't believe it. I've picked him up from jail at least a dozen times. I'm who he calls for anything. Really, really disappointing..

Ultimately it doesn't matter..His life is what it is (Choices in women highlighting the problem with his choice-making ability) and your life is what it is...
Any comparisons he's making only amount to excuses. Fine, so what's he gonna do about it? Other's fortune or misfortune have nothing to do with
where his life is. Did you physically steal opportunities from him? Did you force him to date skanks? Thought not. He makes his own choices and has
no one to blame for his lot in life other than himself. And you make your's as well. It is unfortunate to look up to someone for so long only to have
the view and perspective change so dramatically.

I feel for you gbd.
You love who you love.
When you can't trust them it hurts.
Good Luck on going legit.

Back