Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Mountain Meds 2.0: Auto Cush, Sour Crack x Chemdogging, Auto Blues, Tyrone Special, Chem Ci

if you raised the lights and still see some bleaching, its likely that its because it may take a day or wto for all the damage to be obvious. for most leds, its seems that 12-16" is the bare minimum that you can lower your lights to, really about the same as HPS/MH lights except for the low power ones ( 175 watts or less )

Never thought of it like that pop, good thinking. Mine are at around 2ft above now (+ or -) so i'll wait a few days and see if the bleaching stops then can start lowering gradually.

Never thought of it like that pop, good thinking. Mine are at around 2ft above now (+ or -) so i'll wait a few days and see if the bleaching stops then can start lowering gradually.

my 900 watt is about 18" right now, so far, its been ok! which is good because I'm maxed on height!

This grow is over. All plants have been torched in a bonfire. The last grows of mine were cut short due to my younger brother. This grow is cut short due to my older brother. All based on girlfriend drama. Fucking UGH... I'm gutted. Two runs in a row. Fuck me running. Sorry for the disappointment. Again. It's even worse on this end.

This grow is over. All plants have been torched in a bonfire. The last grows of mine were cut short due to my younger brother. This grow is cut short due to my older brother. All based on girlfriend drama. Fucking UGH... I'm gutted. Two runs in a row. Fuck me running. Sorry for the disappointment. Again. It's even worse on this end.

Fucking hell mate, feel for you. You gotta do what ya gotta do though, security is paramount. Very sorry to hear your news.

Hope you can get back on track soon pal. Chin up.

Peace
NB

I think most of us have been through it. It always sucks and two in a row is horrible. I am sorry for you. Safe than sorry though. You will be back up and running before you know it.

Fucking hell mate, feel for you. You gotta do what ya gotta do though, security is paramount. Very sorry to hear your news.

Hope you can get back on track soon pal. Chin up.

Peace
NB

Thanks, pal. The SoG and 2015 release grows are still a go. Here's hoping no other gremlins pop up for them. I'm so disappointed. Along with the Mephisto gear I had to burn

20 Spacedawg
2 Treasure Island
4 Goji OG
2 Ghost Train Haze #1
2 Girl Scout Cookies
4 Blue Magoo BX2
2 Alien OG
1 Chocolope Kush
1 AutoUltimate
1 AutoMazar
1 Sugar Black Rose

and more. Boo.

I feel for you too!

You can choose your friends but, you can't choose your Family!

:peace:

MikeyB.

+ Sym Rep!

Good lord I would never tell another soul I'm growing. family or not.

Gutted man!
Maybe you need a grow cave somewhere that is brotherless and female free (no offence to any AFN ladies!)
no, really feel for you dude.

I think most of us have been through it. It always sucks and two in a row is horrible. I am sorry for you. Safe than sorry though. You will be back up and running before you know it.

Thanks. What was salvageable has been salvaged. At least I didn't lose my 40 Sour Crack germs. They're now potted up at a friend's house.

Good lord I would never tell another soul I'm growing. family or not.

Dude, they've both grown too and smoke daily, if not hourly. It's the most hypocritical thing ever. I really am torn apart over it, but I'm glad to have found out where I stand and what's what in their lives. I've been trying to elevate and make things better for everyone, now I've realized I need to focus on myself.

I feel for you too!

You can choose your friends but, you can't choose your Family!

:peace:

MikeyB.

+ Sym Rep!

Too true. Thanks, friend.

Back