Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Crack smoke report

Sour Crack is an excellent strain with Sour Blues being similar but even more indica. You can't go wrong with any Mephisto strain imho :thumbsup:

Awesome grow and report @hippy71 . Ive got 3 sc at around 35-40 days now. Every day getting more and more trich development... The smell that is starting to come from these girls is just mouth watering. Hope my nugs look as delicious as yours brother

Awesome grow and report @hippy71 . Ive got 3 sc at around 35-40 days now. Every day getting more and more trich development... The smell that is starting to come from these girls is just mouth watering. Hope my nugs look as delicious as yours brother

Cheers bro much appreciated :d5: :cheers: :vibe:

You will NOT be disappointed with the SC mate! She is an awesome strain, and just what I needed. The smell and taste get so much better after drying and a week in glass. Proper dankety dank.

I just chopped my Sour Bubblin Crack and she looks similar but smells like Sour Crack and Bubblegum :jointman:

Cheers bro much appreciated :d5: :cheers: :vibe:

You will NOT be disappointed with the SC mate! She is an awesome strain, and just what I needed. The smell and taste get so much better after drying and a week in glass. Proper dankety dank.

I just chopped my Sour Bubblin Crack and she looks similar but smells like Sour Crack and Bubblegum :jointman:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! Crack gum

Thanks for this report Hippy, I have these seeds and can't wait to grow them.

Back