Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Crack smoke report

Hippy_BiotabsF70

Formerly Hippy71
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Everything
Howdy AFN :biggrin: :pimp: :vibe: :pass:

My first @mephisto smoke report here, and it's for the evil child that is Sour Crack :hookah: :muahaha:

This is only my second grow and my first experience with Mephisto beans. So here goes! :biggrin:

Seedbank: Mephisto Genetics.

Strain: Sour Crack :smoking:

Did it autoflower?: Duh, yep! At 18 days I think.

Soil/hydro: Biobizz Lightmix. 10 litre air pot. 3x3 tent.

Nutes: AN PH perfect triple base nutes with B52, Voodoo Juice, Big Bud, Overdrive, Carboload.

Light (kind and schedule): DIY (kit) Citizen CLU048 1212 200w COB system 20/4. Cobs started at 40+ inches from plants and left at the same height for the entire grow. The plants grow up to whatever height they fancy. SC ended up 20 inches or so from the cobs.

From seed to harvest: 58 days. Cloudy trichs.

Dry yield: Call it 70g. I smoked a bit before weighing so a little more but I can't say how much.

High/Effect Duration: I am smoking some that is properly dried but not cured so bare that in mind....
What can I say? Indica!! Lol. First off I get a bit of a "bat to the back of the head" within 5 minutes of smoking this stuff. This develops into a bit of a heavy head feeling and spreads to the eyes which quickly switch to "wide screen / letter box" format - nearly closed! Blimey this stuff does pack a punch which genuinely surprised me. The only way I got stoned off my first grow was to turn the buds into bubble hash. Not so with this attempt! :biggrin: :headbang:

I have suffered with sleep problems for many years, and for the last year it's become a real issue. I can't remember the last time I had a decent night's sleep. I started smoking the Sour Crack 4 days ago and every single night I have slept like a dead person! Literally head hits the pillow and I struggle to get up the next day lol. I can thoroughly recommend this for anyone who struggles with sleep. However, we all react differently to weed so it may be different for you. For me it's an absolute blessing. Thank you very much @mephisto :bighug:

BAG APPEAL: ****

Description:
4 stars. I may alter this after it's cured for a while, as the only thing I don't like is the slightly dark colour. Looks great. Very frosty and extremely "dank" looking. Looks a little bit evil to me, like you don't wanna fuck with it. Well don't cos it bites! :crying:

THE GROWTH: *****

Description:
5 stars. Holy crap this thing was mental! As soon as she got under the new cobs on day 15 she just took off and didn't stop. Week by week she just flew towards the finish line and didn't look back at any point! There's a link in my sig (DIY LED section link) that shows a week by week progression of photos. It's pretty amazing. As soon as she started flowering she put everything into making really hard dense buds and was done (all cloudy trichs) at 58 days!

THE SMELL: ****

Description:
4 stars. Again I suspect I may alter this after the cure. During the drying process these buds just stank of fuel / diesel! Stank the entire house out to the point of having to apologise to my daughters! Lol. At the moment (dry not cured) the buds do still smell a little fresh. However, once you open one up and get into the middle of the bud it gets much better. Sour, fuel (less than when it was drying!!), a hint of sweet and a little earthy kushy note. I'll update when cured more.

THE SMOKE: ****

Description:
4 stars. Obviously still a it green but still a very good smoke. For the first time in 30 years I didn't buy any weed for the last 5 days! Just been smoking the crack lol. I have been hammered since smoking this stuff and today had to go and buy a couple of g's of sativa just to get shit done! :crying: :thumbsup:

It really does knock me out in a good way this stuff, but I couldn't smoke it all the time. Need a bit of a hybrid at the same time. I can't believe what a brilliant buzz it is to be getting high of something that I grew in my bedroom and that the first smallish plant I've properly grown has paid for my entire grow set-up! :biggrin: :smoking: :d5: :woody: :baby: :vibe:

Finally after all that gabbling on I will just say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to all the brilliant people on AFN who have helped, guided, tolerated and inspired me to keep going until I get somewhere. This is a milestone for me and I am so grateful to everyone for helping along the way :cheers: :d5: :pass: :hookah: :vibe:

(photos below from my phone)

Last edited:
e952d4a5572d3578ab30aa9598ab279a.jpg

Frosty dankness.

4fa45d9065af6f8b9fb3efc3daad5b3b.jpg

Trichs all the way through the buds.

fae064c567b7a3027f90483dbba8299a.jpg

Yum.

3b14fa8a727d8483194298733d3aaf70.jpg

All nugs and no popcorn at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent smoke report,another mephisto winner,very nice looking bud .

Back