New Grower Mephisto Strawberry Nuggets, 4 Assed Monkey & Fantasmo Express x Sour Stomper

Thanks for the kind words @Mañ'O'Green @Beerhunter CDN @bhaskara_phoenix @Vapo69 and @Iriee Vibez (thanks for the rep too!)

Overall I'm pretty happy. Been comparing the nugs to the others and the FxS is definitely the frostiest strain.

I still haven't smoked any yet. (I just can't keep my hands out of the Four Assed Monkey jars) I'll twist one up after lunch today and report back.

Please tell me the 4AM smells and looks as good in the jar as it does growing. I’m definitely looking forward to seeing her finishing up in my tent.

Please tell me the 4AM smells and looks as good in the jar as it does growing. I’m definitely looking forward to seeing her finishing up in my tent.
Even better! Once dry the intense fruity notes mellow a bit and some of the manure funk comes through a bit more. It's a really nice balance and one of those rare buds I prefer the smell of dried and cured to fresh.

The buds aren't rock hard but still pretty dense.

It's full marks smoke for me. You'll be very happy I'm sure.

Nice growing Nice Option! Looks like a bumper crop in spite of the mold, and lots of beautiful bud. Thinking of following your lead with an all Mephisto tent coming up — ROG, forgotten Cookies, strawberry nuggets, maybe one of the freebies I have ... just thinking about it makes me happy. :bighug:
Thanks!

You can't really go wrong with a Mephisto tent! They seem to be on the smaller side usually but the smoke's top shelf. I found the Strawberry Nuggets to be quite hard work due to the hefty stems and squat stature, training's not easy and it wants to clump all the buds together but the result was definitely worth it if you're after a heavy narcotic bed time smoke. Really benefits from a proper cure. I'd consider putting a Four Assed Monkey in the mix too. Also very squat so grows nicely alongside the Strawb.

What freebies do you have?

What freebies do you have?

Ha! Bit of a seedaholic he he.

DECE4AFC-A141-4C2C-9865-77FCD2CDBC1E.jpeg

Looking at blue toof special pheno, blue kush, and sour hound. Any recommendations in that mix?

View attachment 1026906

Looking at blue toof special pheno, blue kush, and sour hound. Any recommendations in that mix?
A quick count ~100 seeds if you can grow 10 at a time thats 10 grows times 14 weeks = 140 weeks or ~ 3 years to grow what you have on hand :rofl:. I have four or 5 years worth on hand and I just bought the new Ocean Grown Cookies and Blueberry Cookies from Dinafem:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You need more:vibe: you know you do
831cb360a437157c056a326b5ab7f02b_w200.gif

Buy more seeds, buy more seeds.....................

A quick count ~100 seeds if you can grow 10 at a time thats 10 grows times 14 weeks = 140 weeks or ~ 3 years to grow what you have on hand :rofl:. I have four or 5 years worth on hand and I just bought the new Ocean Grown Cookies and Blueberry Cookies from Dinafem:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You need more:vibe: you know you do
View attachment 1026949
Buy more seeds, buy more seeds.....................
Haha you lucky dawg! I so want to get those.

Truly though, I have no interest in half these seeds, it’s a shame that I’ll waste them. At the same time, there are giant holes in my inventory—no Sweet? No Delicious? And what is it with mystery freebies? “OG Kush”. From who? It makes a difference!

I’ve got shopping carts full at all the main seed banks pending 4/20 discount code drops ... :muahaha:

Sorry about the hijack @NiceOption !

Haha you lucky dawg! I so want to get those.

Truly though, I have no interest in half these seeds, it’s a shame that I’ll waste them. At the same time, there are giant holes in my inventory—no Sweet? No Delicious? And what is it with mystery freebies? “OG Kush”. From who? It makes a difference!

I’ve got shopping carts full at all the main seed banks pending 4/20 discount code drops ... :muahaha:

Sorry about the hijack @NiceOption !
Back in the 70s when we used to get bricks of ditch weed full of seeds we saved up about 5 pounds of them. We went out for a drive in the foot hills by some steams and rivers and broadcast those seeds over a few miles. It took the police, forest service, DEA and all of the other agencies a couple of weeks to clean them up in the fall but they got every single plant. :cuss::dammit:

Back in the 70s when we used to get bricks of ditch weed full of seeds we saved up about 5 pounds of them. We went out for a drive in the foot hills by some steams and rivers and broadcast those seeds over a few miles. It took the police, forest service, DEA and all of the other agencies a couple of weeks to clean them up in the fall but they got every single plant. :cuss::dammit:
Oh believe me — I’m on it. Might get a girl preggers just for the joy. :biggrin:

View attachment 1026906

Wow!
That's quite the collection.

Sour Hound... Sour Stomper and a Chemdogging? Sounds like heavy hitter!

Are the blue ones Livers crosses?

Back