New Grower Mephisto Strawberry Nuggets, 4 Assed Monkey & Fantasmo Express x Sour Stomper

Celebrating my shiny new gold badge (thanks @TheMongol ) with my shiny new Grace Glass bong.

full

This thing somehow manages to get you baked like nothing else. One good rip and I'm dooooone. Super heavy-weight glass too. Very impressed with the construction.

So happy to have replaced my broken one with a lil' upgrade :cooldance::cooldance::cooldance:

Nice review, man! I want that strain! Tried to give you some rep, but I need to spread the love more first!

I missed this journal, how did I manage that?
Please tag me in your next one @NiceOption
And :slap: gorgeous plants, I LOVE that purple SN, I hope mine has some color to her!

Nice review, man! I want that strain! Tried to give you some rep, but I need to spread the love more first!

Haha well thanks for trying! I actually just emailed @mephisto to see if they have any more seeds knocking around. I could happily run 4 of these at once. I'd like to see how the different phenos behave and I reckon a devastating yield could be achievable with this one.

I missed this journal, how did I manage that?
Please tag me in your next one @NiceOption
And :slap: gorgeous plants, I LOVE that purple SN, I hope mine has some color to her!

Thanks! She was the first purple weed I've enjoyed. A real knock-out smoke although I don't seem to have got the flavour profile other folks seem to. A nice kushy, woodsy, slightly berry like thing going on though. My girlfriend loves this one as she tends to prefer the less sweet strains.

Awesome stuff man! Shoot me a tag when ya start your next one up!

Easy smoking! [emoji869]

Cheers, will do. I'll be starting a new journal in the next few days. I'm expecting a new light next week and have just received some NYC Diesel Auto from Barney's which will be going in alongside some Seedstockers and Zamnesia for the forthcoming battles.

:frog:

Celebrating my shiny new gold badge (thanks @TheMongol ) with my shiny new Grace Glass bong.

full

This thing somehow manages to get you baked like nothing else. One good rip and I'm dooooone. Super heavy-weight glass too. Very impressed with the construction.

So happy to have replaced my broken one with a lil' upgrade :cooldance::cooldance::cooldance:

that glass looks awesome man, so much so i had a browse online at these. i've never been huge on bongs, but i can't help but wonder if that's 'cause i'm not smoking the right ones! i mean look at that! but it's a lot to drop on some glass if you don't know, y'know?! :baked:

Did a lil review of the FxS over here if anyone cares to have a gander: https://www.autoflower.org/showcase/ghost-stomper.284/

It's a tie between her and the 4 Assed Monkey for my favourite strain to date.

awesome review for one heckuva plant bro, great growing :greenthumb:

I'll be starting a new journal in the next few days.

wahey :cheers::cheers::cheers:

that glass looks awesome man, so much so i had a browse online at these. i've never been huge on bongs, but i can't help but wonder if that's 'cause i'm not smoking the right ones! i mean look at that! but it's a lot to drop on some glass if you don't know, y'know?! :baked:

Yup! I don't own a bong, but it reminds me of simpler times! The sight of that bong has me wanting one! Beautiful!!

Yup! I don't own a bong, but it reminds me of simpler times! The sight of that bong has me wanting one! Beautiful!!

Bit of a splurge but Grasscity had a sale and I found a couple of codes.

Makes a massive difference in terms of flavour and hits ya like a train.

Anyway... that's it folks. New journal has been started and can be found over here: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/nice-options-garden-of-intergalactic-delights.70734/

Not much to see yet, but if you've nothing better to do in the next 5 seconds, why don't you go and have a gander and maybe even sub yourself up :pass:

Back