1000017621.gif

View attachment 1666014

:toke:
Hello once again fellow growers, and connoisseurs! The master crafters of Mephisto Genetics have bestowed upon me the great pleasure of testing a duo of their soon to be released cultivars..

View attachment 1665953
:worship:

As of today, both test subjects are sown in 5 gallon fabric pots, in my organic living soil mix. Nestled into my 32x60x80, and will be basking under the ParfactWorks WF420 at 20/4.

View attachment 1665956

View attachment 1665957

Now the wait begins!

:cheers:
Many thanks to @stan_mephisto and the Mephisto team for allowing me to test your stellar genetics!

And.. thanks to you all for dropping by, and checking in!
:d5:

:peace:
Have fun!

Peeked into Mephisto Genetics, Orange Oreoz pot two days ago and found her pushing through the soil. She had a case of helmet head, and today I carefully removed it. Hope she finds her legs properly..

Screenshot_2024-02-26-17-15-59-511.jpg

Peeked into Mephisto Genetics, Orange Oreoz pot two days ago and found her pushing through the soil. She had a case of helmet head, and today I carefully removed it. Hope she finds her legs properly..

View attachment 1667933

bloody helmet heads :crying: i always seem to get one when im popping beans

Are "helmet heads" a real problem for the plant or just an annoyance for the grower? Does helmet heading delay growth at a critical time? Would proper orientation of the seed when planted prevent this?

Back