Mephistoreoz
Day 10

Screenshot_2024-03-03-16-55-43-213.jpg

:worship:

She seems to be slow off the jump so I decided to give her a Bat Guano top dress, and another dose of Arbico Organics Root Build 240.

Thanks for dropping by!

:peace:

Last edited:
Orange Oreoz Tester
Day 7

full

:worship:

She seems to be progressing as she should. Just as her counterpart, she has received a Bat Guano top dress and another dose of Arbico Organics Root Build 240. I've also added a bit of Neptunes Harvest Organic Kelp Meal to the top dress mix to help sustain the Microbes.

Thanks for stopping in for a look!

Screenshot_2024-03-06-10-15-43-607~2.jpg

:toke:
Hello friends, fellow growers and connoisseurs! I just wanted to touch base on my preferred methods of preventive insect control, as I've now introduced measures to do so.

As a new grower in organics, you may have thought immensely about what measures you can take to control common pests and still keep your grow organic. I personally have traveled down the rabbit hole at one point, and tried a multitude of methods. Until finally, I arrived at a the final destination of a clean, effective, and economically feasible way of controlling pests.

Firstly, Environmental Factor Pot Popper Nematodes. They are highly effective against Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, and Western Flower Thrips. They really do work wonders, but take approximately 3 days to activate.

Secondly, Mosquito Dunks. Acting as a slow release preventative against Fungus Gnats when crushed and added into your top dress Amendments.

And lastly, Diatomaceous Earth. A thin layer over the topsoil can control, and kill all soft bodied insects that come into contact with it.

These three measures have proven to me time and again to be a very effective way in dealing with common pests. Many of you know these tips. But if not I hope this information is helpful in your successful growing adventures..

Thanks for stopping in!
:pass:

Last edited:
Mephistoreoz
Day 23

Screenshot_2024-03-16-11-47-05-615.jpg

:bow:

She seems to be progressing as expected. On day 20, she received a half cup of Fox Farm Happy Frog organic all purpose dry amendments, and a handful of worm castings from the bin.

Thanks for stopping in for a look!

Back