• 4/20 deals rollin' in! Come bargain shop at the Autoflower Announcements & News section We're looking up the hook-up's for you peeps...holler if you find others please, win-win for all!

Gnome Automatics Methane freebies from MultiVerseBeans

Have tried twice in the volcano, super dig the results! Nice unique buzz, but super super unique flavor I have a hard time explaining. It's kinda gassy kinda berry, but not like regular gas or regular berry. It's almost "artificial" or "sciency", but not like cleaner or chem tastes in any way. It's almost like a weird Fresca, if you're familiar with the soda, but not citrusy. Methane is a pretty good name, because its GAS not fuel.

This is a really helpful description, thanks. I got some Methane freebies, and while I'm really not into fuel/cleaner smells, "weird Fresca" is intriguing.

Just ordered some Pluto's Bride + Methane freebies. Will run the Methane in prob. 90 days (Autopots/soil) and report back.

Just ordered some Pluto's Bride + Methane freebies. Will run the Methane in prob. 90 days (Autopots/soil) and report back.
Just received. Will try to drop in my 2x2.5 tent after I finish this SSB3 (Day 17).

Any pics of those methane plants?
Here's my menthane harvested about 6 weeks ago, don't remember exactly how many days I think 85. Smells like gas and pine when you open the bag, a sweet berry smell when breaking up the buds, and tastes like it smells. Definitely an after-work/evening smoke, super potent stoney indoca high. Yielded 115 grams
20230408_230929.jpg
20230403_221855.jpg

Here's my menthane harvested about 6 weeks ago, don't remember exactly how many days I think 85. Smells like gas and pine when you open the bag, a sweet berry smell when breaking up the buds, and tastes like it smells. Definitely an after-work/evening smoke, super potent stoney indoca high. Yielded 115 grams
View attachment 1597247View attachment 1597246
That is just beautiful growmie....looks 😋 delicious. I just sprouted a freebie of it I've been sitting on for over a year now and definitely glad to see where this little lady is headed.

Back