Moms DP Think Different Looks Sick :-(

MassMom

Just watchin my daughter enjoy my harvest!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I dont....I grow to help others :-)
-Problem: She looks “crispy” or “spotty”
-Medium/grow method:FF Happy Frog/Perlite
-Feed and supplements used: Nothing but a touch of Recharge
-Water source: tap
-Strain and age: DP Think Different, 10 days old
-Climate: 77 degrees, 40 humidity (stable)
- Light used: Each plant has a 65W 6500K CFL 2” over her & a GalaxyHydro 300 LED about 30" above both.
-Additional info:Her twin sister has been grown the exact same way & seems fine??
Also, she has been the runt since breaking soil.

1016171856[1].jpg
\\\
1016171856d.jpg

Sometimes wierd stuff shows up but I wouldn't worry.Even same strains treated exactly the same will grow at different rates but this is normal with weed.Other than a small tip burn she looks just fine.

Sometimes wierd stuff shows up but I wouldn't worry.Even same strains treated exactly the same will grow at different rates but this is normal with weed.Other than a small tip burn she looks just fine.
thank you. she was last to germ, last to break soil, and the runt. she is just going to be my special little girl I guess. Actually her sister is a tri-leaf mutant, so I guess I got a really weird batch of think different seeds. (Yeah, they ARE different! LOL.)
I raised up the CFL a bit and keeping an eye on her. thanks so much.

:thanks:

:smoking:-- was she showing those marking from early on? We see some weird stuff on leaves of seedling on occasion,.. mutations, defects, etc., can be the cause,.. some thrive, other's dive! You'll see in the next week or so,. if she really lags, consider replacing her as this is a fairly good sign she will be a small plant, poor yielder... but I'm with Nammy, right now she seems OK otherwise,... the trinodal one is a hoot, had a few of those myself,.. they did fine too! :goodluck:

Back