Grow Mediums Mom's FB Gorilla Shizzle, AutoPot, MegaCrop, Coco Grow :-)

DAY 80
Ladies have stopped growing upwards and now are putting on buds. lady 2 is HUGE!!! she was reaching 6.5 feet tall and started to tip over. I had to string her up so she wouldnt fall. They are still on 5g MC and 1g bud explosion. I had to wash the res and the lines and bases as they were filled with slimy stuff.

IMG_20191002_163502.jpg

IMG_20191002_163546.jpg

DAY 80
Ladies have stopped growing upwards and now are putting on buds. lady 2 is HUGE!!! she was reaching 6.5 feet tall and started to tip over. I had to string her up so she wouldnt fall. They are still on 5g MC and 1g bud explosion. I had to wash the res and the lines and bases as they were filled with slimy stuff.

View attachment 1110751

View attachment 1110752
Nice job ur doing a great job with these ladies

You'll be swimming in bud! WOOOooooooo HOOooooo!

:cheers::woohoo:
Looking great, those just need Christmas ornaments and Santa would put presents under them.

Thanks guys! I am just afraid as bud goes on the branches are going to start hitting the floor, I am running out of rope to tie her up...it looks like a spider web in there, ha ha!!!!

Thanks guys! I am just afraid as bud goes on the branches are going to start hitting the floor, I am running out of rope to tie her up...it looks like a spider web in there, ha ha!!!!
That's how I no ur doing a good job lol that's how most of my plants are except my area is not as wide so walls hold it up one nice thing about smaller area's. My skunk#1 falls over every time I open the door 4 or 5 branches flop out . One ? are u going to do a smoke report or a review nething like that I'm interested in this strain

That's how I no ur doing a good job lol that's how most of my plants are except my area is not as wide so walls hold it up one nice thing about smaller area's. My skunk#1 falls over every time I open the door 4 or 5 branches flop out . One ? are u going to do a smoke report or a review nething like that I'm interested in this strain
I have grown AUTO GORILLA GLUE before, and as I dont smoke, my daughter has reported that he loved it. So I decided to try the Schizzle. she has taken a little SCHIZZLE off the new plants and dried it and smoked already....ha ha. (she has no patience.) she says it hits her like gorilla glue #4, and she LOVES IT even more. :woohoo::)

Ladies were getting on my nerves so I harvested them! ha ha.
Dry weight:
5 oz off little lady
10oz off big lady

My daughter is all set for a while!!! Thanks for following along my peeps. I have been so busy I have not been on here much, but I will be back for another grow. XOXO

Back