Northern Grower

OGwanKushObie
Reaction score
Getting it in there.
I will add more commentary when I can.

Happy with the panel so far! Nice tight nodes. Fit perfect into the fridge I am using for a stealth cab, Which i haven't finished building. The cpu fan on the panel isn't how it comes. Just a temp mod until i get the inline and filter in. it'll work for now, keeps the heat down.

The PAK's broke ground on july 28th. I'll get a better timeline going at some point lol.

PAK1.jpg PAK2.jpg PAK3.jpg PAK4.jpg PAK5.jpg PAK6.jpg

Getting it in there.
I will add more commentary when I can.

Happy with the panel so far! Nice tight nodes. Fit perfect into the fridge I am using for a stealth cab, Which i haven't finished building. The cpu fan on the panel isn't how it comes. Just a temp mod until i get the inline and filter in. it'll work for now, keeps the heat down.

The PAK's broke ground on july 28th. I'll get a better timeline going at some point lol.

View attachment 613847 View attachment 613848 View attachment 613849 View attachment 613850 View attachment 613851 View attachment 613852
Looking nice so far I'm loving my 150 crees subbed up for the rest of your grow [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Getting my one week update in. Actually they have grown allot more than i thought, looking back to last week. I have them under the white led setting right now. But i'll flip on the red once they hit flower.

So far the Amare is doing the job very nice. Lots of growth and the nodes on the plants are still nice and tight. They'd have been taller by now under a CFL.

The PAK's are a bit over watered imo but doing good. Should have them sexed any time. I don't plan on any fancy nute schedule. I've always grown organic, just add water style.

Attachments

• PAK7.jpg
    PAK7.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 202
  • PAK8.jpg
    PAK8.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 171
  • PAK9.jpg
    PAK9.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 171
Hey there everyone, I have an update.

Things are getting interesting, they put on a few inches in the last week. The one is a nice little bush. I have 4 females and one male. Not sure if i'll use him, i don't have much seed of the purple AK. So i might make some. Though i debate just cloning the bushy one and feming it. Everything is transplanted to the final container.
There should be some nice colors from these, can't wait to see.

The panel is doing well. I am happy with it being my first grow with LED's. Heat has been allot better to manage than past grows.

On to the pics.

Attachments

• PAK10.jpg
    PAK10.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 197
  • PAK11.jpg
    PAK11.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 197
  • PAK12.jpg
    PAK12.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 214
  • PAK13.jpg
    PAK13.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 204
  • PAK14.jpg
    PAK14.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 198
  • PAK15.jpg
    PAK15.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 194
Looking great Ng! Nice little fatties you got there. When do you plan to transplant? It's nice to see how others grow. I'll be sure to follow along mang. Good luck and things look real nice so far. It's also my first close up of the cob-less Amares. I think they are going on my list. :thumbsup::woohoo1:

Back