mr.mcgregors current non-af to af projects

M

mr.mcgregor

Psiren - Mi5 (bush pheno) x Blue Cheese f1 (unknown blueberry male of fantastic quality x exodus cheese)

currently growing f3's, did some pollenating yesterday so the f4's are growing now

the 3 in the first photo are the best looking & smelling of there phenotype, each lower branch has been seperatly pollenated with different males and labled. the have all also had a pollen hit from there matching males.

The biggest looks like it will be the smallest yeilder (heavy indica dominance)

View attachment 186

However shes going to be a frosty bitch, trichs on the largest fan leaves before she even start to properly flower!

View attachment 187

Auto White Widow - White Widow x Mi5 (bush pheno)

I was sent some white widow pollen from america. it spent nearly 2 weeks in the post wrapped in tin foil and a silica ball. as soon as I got it I painted it onto the lower branch of my biggest potted Mi5. got 11 beans. they been sat in the freezer since last summer, all germinated......

View attachment 190

SFVOG x SR3

F1's gifted to me. more info to follow.......

View attachment 192

Very nice! I'll definetly be following along... I'm a few steps behind you n that task... but headed that way...

currently have Auto Berry, autow widow, and Low Ryder #2 rolling... unfortunately, I ordered feminized.. so I have to do a little manipulating to make it happen.

is it the lowlife white widow you have going? whats your opionion on it so far?

Yes I believe it to be Lowlife widow as the dispensary I bought from only seems to carry lowlife strains and I know at least one other of theirs is LowLife
Thses are femmed as well...

IMO.. they are great! Still some pretty vast variations in pheno...mostly size and flowering start time sizing from 16-22 inches in height and flowering variations of at least 2weeks... but as a rule.. I'm very happy... admittedly this is my firs AUTO grow.

SFVOG x SR3
Can you please long form these for me? not familiar

Also, I notice you start in perlite. I like that concept very much.. what can you tell me about it?

J

Def gonna follow this one.. as I too am very interested in doing this when I go to new location....

BTW, where did you get those pots from? and what is the depth on it?....thanks....

UTS.

SFVOG x SR3

SR3 I think is SnowRyder ibl 3rd gerneration & SFV OG is San Fernando Valley OG KUSH (I think its clone only but dont hold me to that)

As for the perlite, I have only just started experimenting with it doing hempy buckets. I transplanted a few Psirens into hempy bucks from soil but it stressed them out to much, so I started all these beans in small hydro pots filled with perlite sitting in trays that I can fill with water/feed instead of each pot or bucket on its own, I might flip to 12/12 after a few days and keep any males in the small pots and repot the females into bigger perlite filled pots. im only at the beggining of my hydro experiance so most things are new to me. il keep this thread well updated!

Def gonna follow this one.. as I too am very interested in doing this when I go to new location....

BTW, where did you get those pots from? and what is the depth on it?....thanks....

UTS.

hi dude :)

there 10cm Square Pot's (10cm deep), got them from growell.

cant find my measuring tape.... what is 10cm in inches.....

they have a web-site??

SFVOG x SR3

SR3 I think is SnowRyder ibl 3rd gerneration & SFV OG is San Fernando Valley OG KUSH (I think its clone only but dont hold me to that)

As for the perlite, I have only just started experimenting with it doing hempy buckets. I transplanted a few Psirens into hempy bucks from soil but it stressed them out to much, so I started all these beans in small hydro pots filled with perlite sitting in trays that I can fill with water/feed instead of each pot or bucket on its own, I might flip to 12/12 after a few days and keep any males in the small pots and repot the females into bigger perlite filled pots. im only at the beggining of my hydro experiance so most things are new to me. il keep this thread well updated!

CalliConnection Has SFV IBL out now(CC is THEE source for the OG's verifyed true cuts, not some club cut BS). Based on the clone only. What you have there is SR#3x SFV OG (Clone only)

Those other SFV ones i sent are selfed, the non AF ones. The clone only will throw nanners pretty easy (thank u chem) so we pollenated another clone that was beside the one that chukked. So they are more like SFVOGK S1.. Still good though, a friend's been going through those exact ones, really dank herb.. Just as good as the SFV.

It would be cool if the SR adds some sourfruit to the skunky lemon dankness of that SFV. The flavor of this one is what i am most interested in.

On a side note it would be really benificial i think to re do this cross.. With ALF#'3 or some thing. OG is said to be from an afghani line crossed to one of the chem's (or chem mother). So to pass the auto gene WITH an auto affie, you can't ask for a better scenario.

Parents are everything afterall.

Last edited:
Back