mr.mcgregors current non-af to af projects

sfvogxsn3 and wwxmi5 f1's day 2 from seed in there mini hempy buckets

lookin good man! lookin good!
Might just have to run a round with soome hempy tech. !

bailer am I the only person in the world growing sr3xsfvog f1's?

bailer am I the only person in the world growing sr3xsfvog f1's?

Yep. I haven't sent anything else to anyone else. Your the official guinne pig.. :thumbs:

Well besides me. I haven't dropped any yet. Still waiting to cull out my mailes from the ICU and AFL's.

Did you get ok germ rates? The beans were kinda green IMO. Was worried about germ rate TBH.

They ALL germinated, I had to bin the slowest few to germinate as I have 0 room anywhere, I was counting on loads not germinating so 100% germ rate has done me in lol. I noticed they was a bit green, but nowhere near as green as the wwxmi5 f1's which also all germinated filling my already full spaces to bursting point. I need

Well i am glad to know they germ'd well. I didn't keep any that didn't pass the crush test.

I had a big post all written up then i hit back and lost it.. arg...:ama:

I was talkign about the SFV mother. Although people talk about Og beeing kush they grow ALOT like a sativa. Inches between nodes when finished. The high isn't as much on the indica side, don't get me wrong a good OG will kick your bloody ass in the dirt BUT you get the creative side of the high too. Really nice stuff. When i see peopel bash the Og's i know they haven't tasted a true og pheno. They are amazing.

I was going to grow mine to the 4th or 5th node then top them. Then again on those. The sfv i grew finished with 11 tops, then again you have space issues :cry:. I fed her too much N late in flower and she foxtailed on me, but she made some nic football main colas. They'll be SUPER p/k hogs 2 to 3 weeks into flower.. be ready. If you ever have time look up the reverse lucas formula. It's wat swerve runs on his OG's 0-20-30 type a deal.

Those plants are going to stretch like a mofo in flower. The SR is leggy in itself but thos OG's are like vines man, you can grow them on the wall or some thing, soo strange. worse than any trainwreck..

Yeild should be good, SFV is a high yeilder, and SR has nice chunky nugs. At least the ones i've been choosing to breed with.
Do what you want with them breed sel X what ever. Like i said they come no strings attached. I am going to re-do the cross myself with some ALF#3 i think or my ICU male i just found. That OG skunky funk is what i would like to capture, not so much the lemon side of the taste.

I'll stop there.. lol i could go on and on.. Just smoked one and had a coffe :coffe:
Hells yeah for wake'n bake.:head:

was talkign about the SFV mother. Although people talk about Og beeing kush they grow ALOT like a sativa. Inches between nodes when finished. The high isn't as much on the indica side, don't get me wrong a good OG will kick your bloody ass in the dirt BUT you get the creative side of the high too. Really nice stuff. When i see peopel bash the Og's i know they haven't tasted a true og pheno. They are amazing.

Those plants are going to stretch like a mofo in flower. The SR is leggy in itself but thos OG's are like vines man, you can grow them on the wall or some thing, soo strange. worse than any trainwreck..

yup... thats what my experience is... I gotta get my hands on an auto og kush or make one now that you mention it... the flavor and buzz are just really a nice blend of eveything you want...
And they do grow more like a sativa in the node length.. stretchy-legged bitches of sweetness! lol

We had a few we got out of a bag from a med supplier ... the smoke was grea when we smoked it and of the 8 seeds we captured, all 8 were fem! lol go figure!

my guess is they were femmed plants and they just had a couple lil sacks and "selfed"
We never let that go "out-of-house" so to speak. Designated start work smoking material.. :)

whats the flowering time on the sfv og? is it worth planting outdoors in the uk or would it not finish in time?

70/80 days flower will be a nice stone. although 9 weeks isn't un heard of.

Your finish times will be close, but you'd think the auto gene will shorten that a bit. I think if you had a few in the greenhouse your going to finish it for sure. Hell those super autos aren't much shorter in flower time.

I would try anyways, what's the loss? free seeds? Sounds like go time to me.

Back