mr.mcgregors current non-af to af projects

I've used those 125 ones, they are big enough.. That thing is is a moose.

I am dieing to see how the buds look on those. Once they start going we'll have a good idea what side your working with. Edit again, they are looking more OG tho if that means anything. That one in the left of the pic looks like it's a lanky OG girl. God i hope you get the massive buds i seen from mom. haha i'll shit.. :D

The good thing is your working with early genetics so once the builders are done you'll have a chance for a late season harvest. I had some autos in the ground around july 20th -28th, and i pulled a few down in late sept. If i had a greenhouse i bet november would have been doable.

Edit, seen you got a 600. you will love it mate.. I didn't really hit the yield marks i wanted until i started using ether 600's or 1k's. But 600's are my preferred. Your ladies will love it. ..No.. YOU will love it :D haha.

OK.. NOW i have to run.. lol. hour later than i was supposed to go.

Last edited:
glad things are smoothin out over there m8! cant wait to see the exlosive growth you get with the 250! I have a pair of 125s as supples... what a dif! nic bushy growth with the 6500k spectrum.... great lights bu one scared the shit outta me the other day... think i somehow got the tiniest drop of nute water on it.. (still not sure how) but damn... started smokin... unplugged ALL immediatley... removed... ran outside chamber in test mode for 12 hours to be sure it was safe.... seems ok now.... scared the shit outta me... next budget upgrade I'm adding automatic fire suppression!

:)

JM

Yeah those fire defenders are a tight little unit eh?! I have been meaning to put one in for ages.. Would be on less thing on the mind that's for sure. Even a high temp shutoff is safe too. Shut'er down if the fans fail and things start to cook.!

[video=youtube;STjMZz8gxbA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STjMZz8gxbA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Maaan Mr.mc...I leave you for a few days and all hell breaks out..

How are you and the plants now....:dance2:

9 hours in surgury and a 5" scar across my side/belly. I been in pain ever since, heavy indica = no pain.
This is the kinda reaction I had.
My Body couldn't Heal properly..and you are left in Mega amounts of increasing pain.

And it is the reason that My girls are Indy dom.

I had No pain relief..or even a pain increase with Satis.
I didn't get satis at all until I hit the Nightmare...thinking I'm getting a sati/indy Mix on this cross.

zen's homework says Indy's for autoimmune conditions..sati for disrupted brain patterns.
It seems Logical to me..
But..needs further investigation.

I also have a mad twitching in my leg muscles, same indica works wonders for me, and stops me kicking her indoors when we are in bed.
Me too...think you might find relief with a cal/mag supplement.
Do you find that you have to have your feet out from under the blankets too..?

also I get very depressed & frustrated, a nice u sativa followed by some numbing indica sorts that out! I have been on so many different medications in my life for different things I feel that my body is been distroyed from the inside out.
Yup..I followed 2 years of treatment/physio and prescription drugs that all had detrimental effect..until I got on to the canna.

My Theory is all the Hard pain-killers have an acidifying effect on your system..
and you ARE actually being switched off from the Inside Out.

Not just the effects that you can see/feel...but a general weakening of your whole system that leaves you Vulnerable to a lot of more Serious conditions.

IMO cannabis wont ever be legalized because it will put all the pharmaceutical companies out of business.

I have heard this...drug companies and the tobacco industry...
But..
IF I am right in my theories..
they could both make More money...

Anyway...here is what you have to do.
It is Cheap..and I Think that you will Feel the effects withing 1 WEEK.

It is certainly Not going to Harm you to try.

Go buy a tub of Bicarbonate of soda.

Put 1 Teaspoon into a glass of water...3 times a day....
(not carbonated drinks or soda water)
Drink your first...first thing in the morning..and spread the rest.

IF you medicate with alcohol...drink a dose of it when you have finished drinking..
to alkali your gut back down for overnight.
All alcohol is Acid.

Stop all carbonated drinks for the week too....all carbonated drinks are around 2.5 ph...almost pure acid.

Give it a go Bro...it sounds Too Simple to work..
but..
I start to feel better after about 4 days on it.

You will sh*te through the eye of a needle for the first few days..
But..
that is what it is meant to do..
It blasts the crap out of your system...Literally.

Balancing your Body PH will switch on the oxygen in your blood...More oxygen means less nerve pain.

The lower back pain is common to us too...
your body switches off your periferals First...if you don't correct it..
it starts to register pain in your Spine next.
It is a degeneration.

Try it Bro..you have nothing to lose.

Bailer...the other sign of the problem is your system sort of closing down..
on Go Slow...
one of the signs of this is constipation..the transit time through your body.

Simply

High acid system..constipation..high alkalis sytem the Trots..
YOU should be trying the Bicarb water too Bro...

Fingers Crossed and karma sent...:thumbs:

zen's homework says Indy's for autoimmune conditions..sati for disrupted brain patterns.
It seems Logical to me..
But..needs further investigation.

makes a lot of sense... I need my sati's as much as my indi's It helps regulate my brain fncion for sure... I'd be all over scattered and depressed without my satis... possibly slightly manic? I know my brother was a bit...

the baking soda will definetly help! the other thing you can do to help oxygenate your body is... get some 35% food grade H202... then mix 1 ounce of that to 11 ounces of distilled H20... then add 1 drop to a glass of water morning noon and night.... by day three you can add three drops per glass... you'll literally feel the enegy and healing come back to your body... its incredible... but you should probably do the baking soda for a week first as that will stabilize your ph and allow the oxygen to penetrate and work better.

JM

Hey McG!

Here are some pics of the sfv x sr#3 i have on the go, from the same seeds you have. I think i am going to get a couple indica ones. I lost over half of them to damping off, so the ones i have left are the strongest of a bunch! I'll post some updates as they progress. These are going to be 12/12 from seed to get me to the F2's to start some auto selections. Just a couple teaser pics.

104.jpg

105.jpg

This one is looking like a afghani dom to me.. We'll se how it ends up!
106.jpg

Last edited:
Back