Seed Bank Multiverse Beans

FYI, MVB isn't taking international orders at the moment due to the issues with the reliability of the USPS.

yep. there's a guy on their reddit page saying he spent $350 on seeds, and never got them. first they said they were consulting their attorneys, then he said they wont ship them overseas, but if he wanted to 'donate' them to someone in the US, they'd send them to the donee. Lol.

you gotta love reddit.

My first order from MVB arrived today. Shipping was fast. I had a very positive experience and plan on doing business with them again.

Has anyone used PayPal to order from Multiverse beans? Is it safe?

Has anyone used PayPal to order from Multiverse beans? Is it safe?
My beans are supposed to be here today. The way they had the payment set up was weird for sure. I emailed multiverse through their site contact info to verify and all was good.

My beans are supposed to be here today. The way they had the payment set up was weird for sure. I emailed multiverse through their site contact info to verify and all was good.
Did you use PayPal ?

Ordered from the Multiverse. I messed up on not sending an email after payment. They texted me a and I got my act together. Everything arrived in a timely fashion. Great new source. Got my Tastebudz, some bonus freebies, and some stickers.
IMG_20211213_204119371.jpg

Back