Seed Bank Multiverse Beans

Ive bought from them a few times now both with paypal and they hooked it up good man.. Got an order yesterday with those fog dogs free, it seems the few free seeds ive grown out from multiple dealers have been runts, I have high hopes for these ones> :smokeit:

I got my beans last week. Multiverse was very helpful as I had a few problems with my payment which was my fault. They worked with me, and they solved my problem, and I got my beans very quickly. I would recommend them and will be using them again. got some free beans to boot. Thanks Paul.

Ive bought from them a few times now both with paypal and they hooked it up good man.. Got an order yesterday with those fog dogs free, it seems the few free seeds ive grown out from multiple dealers have been runts, I have high hopes for these ones> :smokeit:
Yes, I got fog dog as well which is atlas seeds. From what I read Atlas is trying to be the autoflower wholesaler to the farmer. Says you need between 20000 and 25000 per acre of fog dog. I read that this will be the only auto brand they use for freebies once their other stock is gone. I usually just give away my freebies but these have piqued my interest and going to drop them. I am trying Greengro Nature's Pride this grow and I am going with some of the less rare seeds for the most part.

Yes, I got fog dog as well which is atlas seeds. From what I read Atlas is trying to be the autoflower wholesaler to the farmer. Says you need between 20000 and 25000 per acre of fog dog. I read that this will be the only auto brand they use for freebies once their other stock is gone. I usually just give away my freebies but these have piqued my interest and going to drop them. I am trying Greengro Nature's Pride this grow and I am going with some of the less rare seeds for the most part.

I received a fog dog as well.
I'm planning on starting that next in a couple weeks.
Still deciding if I want to grow it alone in the 2x2 or share the space with cdlc.

I also got fog dog freebies with my order. Says it has a nice purple pheno , look forward to growing it.

I also got fog dog freebies with my order. Says it has a nice purple pheno , look forward to growing it.

Going to start my fog dog next week in my 2x2x4.
Will be gone for 4 days during the grow at about Day 21.
I know what I will be thinking about on the drive home.

sickzone, hope you post some pics of her as she grows

Back