Gnome Automatics My Journey to ALF#5

Good god Dudeski my ficking eyes! Those pics are beautiful!

She’s on my list. :vibe::eyebrows:
Just a wowza lol bud! This is one fine strain. But not for the faint of heart. Gave my brother Inlaw some. Told him to smoke AFTER he and his girlfriend ate dinner. Well, they woke up, put dinner in the refrigerator and went to bed :laughcry:

I did tell him in advance...

I’ll give ya a quick run down but more detail will follow.

The project started as alf#5. At f3 I got three distinct phenos and matching pairs.

Anvil is the all purple on purple
LokiOG (unreleased but almost ready)
ALF [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] is the green pheno isolation with specific terp profiles. So alf being green is normal, the colored alf#5 are the more rare ones. They tend to color in the leaf but not the buds.

Here's a seeded bud of Alf#5 bud, crossed with Leb27. I doubt that I can improve on the Alf (or the Leb really) but had to spread some of that pollen around:biggrin:

dscn5502-jpg.1093606
dscn5501-jpg.1093605

Well my eyeballs are bugging and my mouth is drooling. Fucking fire. I’m smoking up some of the Dinafem I just harvested and damn it’s the best pot I ever had, but I’ve got to try these out.

How do I get my hands on this? @RivetGrrl have you seen this? I’ll send you a PM.

Well my eyeballs are bugging and my mouth is drooling. Fucking fire. I’m smoking up some of the Dinafem I just harvested and damn it’s the best pot I ever had, but I’ve got to try these out.

How do I get my hands on this? @RivetGrrl have you seen this? I’ll send you a PM.

DC seed exchange and Oregon Eliete seeds still have stock

Back