Sweet Seeds My SAD grow

Hey Swampman and vapedas
Thanks for stopping by. Swamp Yes I have seen Tangs SAD. I cant wait to see what mine does :smokebuds:

Awesome bro ...best of luck ...just found out my Sweets are sitting at the POST office ....
Just gotta get em now !!!

she looking dam nice :smokebuds:im looking forward to get one on the go,looking forward to seeing her flower :thumbs::peace: Kudo

Hey everyone,

Here are some updates. She is at day 40. She is looking very nice short and compact. :D: Here are some pics
100_1615.jpg100_1617.jpg100_1618.jpg

Yes kingpin, really gorgeous and healthy.

Seems like she's shooting a lot of branches also, which is always a good thing. I'll be around to watch it ;)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Im waiting for my new batch of girls to come in the mail...... I have a pack of 3 black cream and The big collection #4 with 2 jack 47 2 green poison and 2 big devil XL..... I will have a good mix of Sweet Seeds

hi kingpin, thanks for sharing!
I see a very healty plant, but i can see a little magnesium and iron deficency too.

i believe if you use something like Epson salt, or Magical (magnesium, calcium, iron), you could start the flowering time with a better health.

No matter if you don't want to use this fertilizer, it is only my perception, this plant is looking really well ;)
cheers anda sweet smokes!
jaypp

Here we go some new updates....:High 5:.... She is at day 45. She is getting bushy Im loving it. I cant wait to see how she finishes out. here is a couple pics of my baby SAD too.....
100_1630.jpg100_1631.jpg100_1632.jpg100_1634.jpg

Oh pay day needs to hurry up ..
I should picked the SAD too ..
Man old man I think she would enjoy ma feeding ...
And I dearly live afgghhhay

Very nice my friend,
they look green and very healthy now.

Thanks for sharing!
jaypp

Back