Sweet Seeds My SAD grow

Hey everyone I got this in the mail from alibongo on 8/8 :D: 100_1650.jpg
I got 4 freebie photo sour turbo diesel

I have one black cream in dirt wait for her to show her face :D:. Now here is my update on my SAD. She is looking amazing She is at day 51 nice and bushy cant wait for her to fill out. here are some pics..
100_1649.jpg100_1645.jpg :smokebuds:

nice looking S.A.D. then tend to be large ...lovely ..

Wow, nice work!
looks like your going to have some very tastey flavours soon.
i will keep passing by!

J.

She's a beast! good job.

I finally got around to picking up this strain, keep us updated!

She's a beast! good job.

I finally got around to picking up this strain, keep us updated!

Kool toknow u have a Great strain will Yiu share your thread in the Sweet Seeds Subforum
The guys im sure woukd appreciate it .
And you could get a lil blue elephant if they appreciate yoyr work

Kool toknow u have a Great strain will Yiu share your thread in the Sweet Seeds Subforum
The guys im sure woukd appreciate it .
And you could get a lil blue elephant if they appreciate yoyr work

I've cracked one, should all go well then I'll start a journal.

I had to get rid of alot of my old growing gear so at the minute I'm down to the absolute basics, fingers crossed.

And I'd love the supporter badge Woops my last 3 grows have been CC, MR and GP. SS are my go to guys these days, there's not a strain I dont want to try, I have some Black Cream seeds too but I probably wont touch them till' the setup is right.

Kingpin should come around, nearly two week since last update, bet that girl is swelling nicely.

Yes indeed we have alot of great thread being posted in their Subfourm ,,
Check em out when ya get a chance!!!

MMMM sweet sweet S.A.D.. Sorry I'm late to the show.Im always late.:face:SAD was one of my favorite strains I've grown and my wife's fav to smoke. :stylez rasta smoke: I never could tell if I liked the smoke....I would hit it at bed time and wake up 8 hours later rested and ready to roll. Insomnia slayer. :ama: Great looking growing so far. Keep up the great work. :thumbs:

Sorry guys I have been busy building a bigger new room. I will get some pic up on my SAD She is looking great. She is one big bush I love it.....

Ok here we go :D:.... She is looking amazing she is at day 66. She is a bush 30in. tall and 25in wide....:booya: here are some pics
100_1652.jpg100_1651.jpg100_1654.jpg100_1653.jpg

Back