Outdoor My summer grow of autos and photos too.

Looking great.
A lot of good work ahead of you. 500 plus is good amount.

Ride this gravy train as long as you can.

Here in Michigan we are in kind of a decline in some aspects... One of our largest cannabis producers has just went belly up. Skymint , a Green peaks company or used to be? I'm not sure their names right now? As it may have changed again.

So we went recreational about 3 years ago. We were all doing fine at that time.
An ounce at the dispensary of top shelf AAA weed was going for about $550.00 a little bit less a little bit more depending on the dispensary about 10 years ago... Now mid to top shelf is selling for less than $100.00 give or take a little.
Wholesale right now you can get a pound of quality smoke cured ready to go for retail packaging for under $1.200.00. that's a BIG ouch right now.
Green peaks, Skymint is on the hook for $127 million from Canadian investors.
They have filed bankruptcy last week. There's no federally insured anything for these loans that this company took out from these investors...:shrug: Basically they don't have any money at all. And what we heard last Thursday is that they're putting everything up for auction and Skymint is going down.:face:
I'm sure we'll see other companies heading this way. As here in my area we had 90 dispensaries in a 10 Mile square area. In 2014. Now there's less than 30. And it's very hard to gather up a license. Because it's a lot of money that's involved in getting the start up licensing from the state city, county, and municipalities that be.

But your looking great for a good start and I wish you much luck.:bump:

So anyways ride this gravy train while you can. Cuz it seems like it's ever-changing. The landscape is always changing and different depending on how the politicians and big Corp are wanting this industry to go.

One last word of advice,
Buy precious metals with your profits. Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium... Stray away from digital currency as much as you can... As it will hem you up eventually... Here in the states we got an extra 87,000 IRS agents...they aren't going to be whistling Dixie...:confused1:

:bump: :vibes::cheers::pass:

We have lost two or three of the biggest producers but it has not hurt to much. In Canada the federal Goverment made it legal for every Canadian above the age 19 the right to grow 4 at anytime. If you get a medical license from a Doctor to grow up to 512 plants due to making extractions. We have third party companies that will fill out a prescription by a licensed physician. Medipharms is a Canadian company that will help you acquire your licence.

Looking great.
A lot of good work ahead of you. 500 plus is good amount.

Ride this gravy train as long as you can.

Here in Michigan we are in kind of a decline in some aspects... One of our largest cannabis producers has just went belly up. Skymint , a Green peaks company or used to be? I'm not sure their names right now? As it may have changed again.

So we went recreational about 3 years ago. We were all doing fine at that time.
An ounce at the dispensary of top shelf AAA weed was going for about $550.00 a little bit less a little bit more depending on the dispensary about 10 years ago... Now mid to top shelf is selling for less than $100.00 give or take a little.
Wholesale right now you can get a pound of quality smoke cured ready to go for retail packaging for under $1.200.00. that's a BIG ouch right now.
Green peaks, Skymint is on the hook for $127 million from Canadian investors.
They have filed bankruptcy last week. There's no federally insured anything for these loans that this company took out from these investors...:shrug: Basically they don't have any money at all. And what we heard last Thursday is that they're putting everything up for auction and Skymint is going down.:face:
I'm sure we'll see other companies heading this way. As here in my area we had 90 dispensaries in a 10 Mile square area. In 2014. Now there's less than 30. And it's very hard to gather up a license. Because it's a lot of money that's involved in getting the start up licensing from the state city, county, and municipalities that be.

But your looking great for a good start and I wish you much luck.:bump:

So anyways ride this gravy train while you can. Cuz it seems like it's ever-changing. The landscape is always changing and different depending on how the politicians and big Corp are wanting this industry to go.

One last word of advice,
Buy precious metals with your profits. Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium... Stray away from digital currency as much as you can... As it will hem you up eventually... Here in the states we got an extra 87,000 IRS agents...they aren't going to be whistling Dixie...:confused1:

:bump: :vibes::cheers::pass:

It is a huge learning curve legalizing cannabis for the federal and provincial governments and certain states which if I am correct it is still not federally supported at any levels down in The USA which does not help your cause. It would be nice to see your federal government involved in making laws that cannot be changed in a voting cycle. In Ontario Canada you could not apply to grow or work at any company that grew cannabis they were getting graduates from college's to grow due to that quality lacked and two of the biggest in Canada went bankrupt but we have huge growers in all 10 of our provinces and they all ship to different provinces. Which helps to keep the doors open and legal cannabis growing and due to the closures of the two biggest. Now you can open up if built to code cannabis micro grows . Iam not sure if you need a clean record to run a micro grow which if that takes off in Canada we should see better quality buds at affordable prices. The prices are ok in Ontario 100 an ounce but you can pay as high as 300 and ounce still which imo it is not worth 300 no cannabis is worth that much an ounce. I hope the best for you in Michigan my man @Growtogrow . ✌️

Here is a update these are all sprouted and I have more going just in case. Most of these autos I promised to grow so that is why I have chosen the ones I have. Next auto run will be all Sawney Seeds I believe in him and he will be a top auto seed breeder very soon. Here is a picture of a Mac an Crack auto and they are all about the same height. I have a 10x10x6.5 tent coming soon between that and the 4x8 I will have enough room gone are the days of three 8x8 tents and a 4x4 I can't handle the electric bill So some family members have to fend for themselves simple as that.
20230607_030650.jpg

Mac an crack they are all about this size Rh 50% temperature 75 degrees. Next water a little shot o Mega crop. Very tiny amount.
20230607_030630.jpg
20230607_030546.jpgI will be hanging a few lights outside the tent I used the tent because was there lol

Wow buddy!!! Legally grow 512 plants...That's just insane...How would one person be able to harvest and process that amount of plants and buds...That would be a full time job I suppose.
I do agree, there's no better light then sunlight. Even if you have to supplement that because of the high latitude you're in. I would suggest a large poly greenhouse. Those are low cost and you'll be able to extend your season by a couple of weeks, more if you use double layered foil which is isolating...

Anyway, I'm in for this journey and will be following with quite the interest. Wow even 100 plants is just....Stop dreaming Bob
I have the frame of one those big outside tents for parking cars in I want to convert it to a big greenhouse using thick poly I hope to have the help from family coming up. It use to be May 24 depending if it was raining like whirl wind then 27th lol would be the earliest we could get in now due to change we get frost every year until June for years now. And that has been like that for over a decade I am sure alot of growers should have seen changes when they start depending on latitude. Thank-you for chiming in on a greenhouse.

I have the frame of one those big outside tents for parking cars in I want to convert it to a big greenhouse using thick poly I hope to have the help from family coming up. It use to be May 24 depending if it was raining like whirl wind then 27th lol would be the earliest we could get in now due to change we get frost every year until June for years now. And that has been like that for over a decade I am sure alot of growers should have seen changes when they start depending on latitude. Thank-you for chiming in on a greenhouse.
Then I recommend you check out double layering your foil.

Here is an update on my grow which is 98% autos. This is finally fun again and posting. Here is my man @Sawney_bean Hell raiser
20230611_213736.jpg
20230611_213747.jpg
I hung up two more 240 watt quantum boards. I will be working on covering a frame I have
20230611_213349.jpg
20230611_213339.jpg
for a huge outdoor car port. But the slugs will make short work if they are not well established So I need to wait to put them out

20230611_213354.jpg
20230611_213826.jpg
20230611_213849.jpg
20230611_213553.jpg
This last picture is what I do with sèeds that just wont seem to pop instead i place them in a container full of pro-mix with a seedling in it and I seem to have a lot of seeds pop that otherwise I would have considered non viable when they are. Dont get me wrong i have had them rot the tail off the seedlings due to rot and ones that just squish and the inside is garbage. But some have come back after giving up.
20230611_213426.jpg

Attachments

• 20230611_213747.jpg
    20230611_213747.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
Here is an update on my grow which is 98% autos. This is finally fun again and posting. Here is my man @Sawney_bean Hell raiserView attachment 1602791View attachment 1602801 I hung up two more 240 watt quantum boards. I will be working on covering a frame I have View attachment 1602803View attachment 1602805for a huge outdoor car port. But the slugs will make short work if they are not well established So I need to wait to put them out

View attachment 1602806View attachment 1602807View attachment 1602809View attachment 1602819This last picture is what I do with sèeds that just wont seem to pop instead i place them in a container full of pro-mix with a seedling in it and I seem to have a lot of seeds pop that otherwise I would have considered non viable when they are. Dont get me wrong i have had them rot the tail off the seedlings due to rot and ones that just squish and the inside is garbage. But some have come back after giving up. View attachment 1602821
There's no messing about in this garden,:jointman: it's just nauseating that we have to be secret squirrels messing about here in Blighty. @Growtogrow your'e right on the precious metals, solid advice :toke:

I would love to have cache of silver and gold but I live from month to month. I wish I would have listen back in the 90's when I had cash but now being a senior citizen even with discounts at McDonald's it is still not easy getting by. Lol

Back