Old Reviews My Vape collection! What are you packin?

K

Kakarot

I am kinda new to vaping, I had to make the switch because of health issues. I tried edibles but I could not properly dose my self,so I finally broke out the Zipp dry herb pen and much to my surprise I loved it and it led me to start a collection. We have a Fire Fly 2(FireFly), The Mighty (Storz & Bickel),The Plenty (Storz & Bickel) and my first pen Randy's Zipp Dry Herb vape. What vapes do you guys use post some pics if ya got'em!
IMG_0797.JPG

I rock just one vape...the tabletop Arizer Xtreme Q. Absolutely love the unit...been working hard for 2-3years.
I actually thought about getting the Xtreme Q but The Plenty hits like you are combusting and the vapor is so smooth. It does plug into the wall so it isn't a portable although it is a desktop handheld. It produces Volcano quality vapor so does The Mighty and as they should as they are made by the same company as the Volcano. The Plenty is 299$ and The Mighty took a big chunk out my wallet at 399$ actually so did the Fire Fly 2 it was 373$ after taxes but really I think it was worth it as those are the 3 I wanted to start with. I still want to get the Xtreme Q,Davinci IQ,Digital Volcano,Herbalizer really the list is endless. You should check this one out it looks like something out of a SCI-FI movie its called The Sublimator, I believe its like 800$ lol it is insane looking and like working a science project to get some vapor, but I hear once you get the hang of it there is nothing like it I think they actually call it Gasification,Cheers man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haahaha the Sublimnator is awesome. I like the fact that if you don't get high(or too high) you get to vaporize your enemies into oblivion with the Subliminator. :D

Lmao indeed :)

Based on the visual configuration, I am certain it acts like a flamethrower, but blasts out neon green concentrated cannajuice. Hell yes...you don't need to kill your enemies, easier to pound them with cannajuce and turn them into pacified stoners!! Peace Man! :D

Back