Night Owl Seeds Mystery tracking

JP1

Johnny Blazin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I got a tracking number from seed bazaar today that says my order from Halloween is coming. I got that order a while ago. Anybody else? Don't see anything on tsb and my password doesn't seem to be working...

I got a tracking number from seed bazaar today that says my order from Halloween is coming. I got that order a while ago. Anybody else? Don't see anything on tsb and my password doesn't seem to be working...
Maybe they just woke up from a loooooooong buzz :crying:

The other day I saw something, might have been on the Night Owl Instagram feed, said if you received an invoice that it wasn't a mistake, it was their way of saying "thank you". I'm going to guess you are gonna receive a "Thank You" package! Keep us posted!

Tracking says label created bath Maine. So we'll see. I'm interested

Ughhh. Was really hoping to be one of the lucky recipients. Good for you. Post what you get.

UPDATE: Mystery package inbound.

Last edited:
Reactions: JP1
Package arrived! Super cool. I never win anything! It's a signed card, a sticker, a little bell and 3 mangoes and chem seeds! Says it's chem city purps x mango isle. Sticker is it's a wonderful life inspired. Fun fact, the town of Bedford falls NY in the movie was originally inspired by the town of califon NJ, which I drove though this morning

PXL_20220111_182532462.jpg

That's awesome! Wanna know what's even more awesome? I got an invoice and tracking number last night!!! I wonder if the beans in the thank you packs are all the same strain?

Back