Extraction NAGreengo's - Hard Pressed

Thanks @NAGreengo :d5: :pass:

Here’s my preferred method of consumption….Huni Badger nectar collector….this thing is bad ass. You can blow giant clouds with the higher temp tip, or get super flavorful dabs with the lower temp tip. It comes with adapters to hook it up to your bong and use as an enail…
52A8C498-2A26-40D1-9599-6C30FCFA39AA.jpeg

Thanks @NAGreengo :d5: :pass:

Here’s my preferred method of consumption….Huni Badger nectar collector….this thing is bad ass. You can blow giant clouds with the higher temp tip, or get super flavorful dabs with the lower temp tip. It comes with adapters to hook it up to your bong and use as an enail…View attachment 1524438
Nice, I've never used a Honey Badger but I've looked them over for quite a while. Always thought theyooked like a solid device. You should give it a review after you've had some time with it! :thumbsup:

Nice, I've never used a Honey Badger but I've looked them over for quite a while. Always thought theyooked like a solid device. You should give it a review after you've had some time with it! :thumbsup:
I’m going to….a friend of mine ordered a similar device from another company….so I wanted to compare the two so I can see what I like best about this one. Hers has a coil style tip, whereas this one has a ceramic tip….
I’m also going to be reviewing the press in a few weeks after I’ve put it through the paces a bit :pass:

Anyone ever use one of these? Was considering one for at home. I have more devices than I can count and I definitely don't need it but Ive been considering going back to vaping as I get older. Bongs aren't as easy on the lungs anymore. I like that it can be used as a rig or vape individually or together at the same time. Plus it looks really nice on a desk compared to a big glass piece lol.
Screenshot_20221008-125723.png

Anyone ever use one of these? Was considering one for at home. I have more devices than I can count and I definitely don't need it but Ive been considering going back to vaping as I get older. Bongs aren't as easy on the lungs anymore. I like that it can be used as a rig or vape individually or together at the same time. Plus it looks really nice on a desk compared to a big glass piece lol. View attachment 1524444
Never tried it, but I've definitely had my finger 1mm above the buy now button several times in the late night stonerville hour.. :rofl:

Never tried it, but I've definitely had my finger 1mm above the buy now button several times in the late night stonerville hour.. :rofl:
Glad I'm not the only one with the struggle haha I might just have to grab one and do my lungs the favor here soon. My birthday is coming up.
:rolleyes1:

Back