Extraction NAGreengo's - Hard Pressed

Hey @Frank the Dank - On your press I see there are two temp settings. That is the upper and lower plate? I also see the up/down arrows. Is that how you control the press action? Is that part automated to a particular pressure or just keeps going until you let off the button?
Yes the separate read outs are for upper and lower plates…..the arrows beneath the readout controls temps, as well as the timer. The arrows to the side move the press. It will continue to press until it reaches max pressure (4 T) unless you let off the button. I’ve found if I go in increments, I don’t get bag blow outs.

Fastbuds Original Chemdawg definitely has an above average yield...

_20221027_161116.JPG

Made a sporadic dead battery head shop purchase today and wound up with an Ooze, Pronto..It seems to work but I don't like the stock tip.. Fritted quartz tips are already on the way. Green House Seed Co, Green-O-Matic in the jar. What's in your jar tonight?
:pass:
Screenshot_20221028-180141.png

Last edited:
I wanted to hate the Pronto. But as it turns out I do in fact like it... The stock coil hits like a banger, and seems to have the right amount of airflow resistance. The fire button is different, and nice. It's silicone 'rubberized' and has a difficult to pocket fire squishy yet stiff short throw. With an audible tactile click when fired. (FastBuds Original AK in the jar.)
_20221102_125714.JPG

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I started pressing and dabbing rosin about three weeks ago, I just recently purchased a Lookah Unicorn. It is a great little unit. I has 2 different coils, a quartz hive coil and a quartz cup and coil. I prefer the cup and coil setup myself, it can produce a massive hit. I even went and bought extra coil and cups to make it easier to dab the night away!
IMG_20221029_102747.jpg

I started pressing and dabbing rosin about three weeks ago, I just recently purchased a Lookah Unicorn. It is a great little unit. I has 2 different coils, a quartz hive coil and a quartz cup and coil. I prefer the cup and coil setup myself, it can produce a massive hit. I even went and bought extra coil and cups to make it easier to dab the night away!
View attachment 1534654
Nice, heard nothing but great things about the Unicorn. I've thought about buying one, but I talk myself out it because of my G'Pen Connect. The Erig I've been eyeing and plan to definitely purchase once the Holiday deals are active will be the Daab.

:thumbsup:

Back