Extraction NAGreengo's - Hard Pressed

What's that one there? I don't recognize it, though you do have an excellent collection of devices to pick from.
It's the Huni Badger with the Fab bullet bubbler....Great device. Take your nail to the product v/s take your product to the nail.....

:pass:

I'm liking the NugSmasher 3x4.5" bags. They hold 14g, aka 1/2 oz. To fill them I'm using a piece of tubing from an empty cartridge of painters caulk, and pre-pressing with the handle of a baseball bat.
3x4_bag_prepress.jpg
3x4_puck.jpg 3x4_bag_14g_WTF.jpg

I'm liking the NugSmasher 3x4.5" bags. They hold 14g, aka 1/2 oz. To fill them I'm using a piece of tubing from an empty cartridge of painters caulk, and pre-pressing with the handle of a baseball bat.
View attachment 1639646
View attachment 1639647 View attachment 1639648

I am a real big fan of the NS 2.7 bags they hold 14 grams also.. FWIW you migh get little more consistency and more yield by tucking the corners and just folding the top closed like a wrapping a present

Absolutely beautiful Live Rosin made from a dry shake of Strawberry Biscotti and Chic-lit!
:biggrin:
:eyebrows:

I did a nice starting temp of 130° F on pre-pressed 37 micron bags for 1 minute warm up with minimal pressure. I knew it was going to be really good, when I started seeing Flow at about 35 to 40 seconds.
After the minute of warm up, full pressure was slowly introduced and kept at a constant pressure making up for the flow.
On the Nugsmasher Mini, I raised the final temperature to 170° F.
Once the next smasher reached 170°, I continue the pressure for one minute and then stopped .
The only time I measure out my rosin is when I'm putting it in glass jars . I don't really care on the amount of what I get, naturally to a degree. What I don't get out of the pressing, I take the pucks and decarb them and infuse them in MCT oil. Nothing goes to waste!
:headbang:

Very happy with the quantity and quality and it's extremely potent. A very small sample proved to be quite nice! Very nice chill! With luck it might be good for pain a bit.
I just wanted to throw a shout out for some kickass canna!

IMG_20231129_151129819.jpg
IMG_20231129_151335178.jpg

Absolutely beautiful Live Rosin made from a dry shake of Strawberry Biscotti and Chic-lit!
:biggrin:

I did a nice starting temp of 130° F on pre-pressed 37 micron bags for 1 minute warm up with minimal pressure. I knew it was going to be really good, when I started seeing Flow at about 35 to 40 seconds.
After the minute of warm up, full pressure was slowly introduced and kept at a constant pressure making up for the flow.
On the Nugsmasher Mini, I raised the final temperature to 170° F.
Once the next smasher reached 170°, I continue the pressure for one minute and then stopped .
The only time I measure out my rosin is when I'm putting it in glass jars . I don't really care on the amount of what I get, naturally to a degree. What I don't get out of the pressing, I take the pucks and decarb them and infuse them in MCT oil. Nothing goes to waste!

Very happy with the quantity and quality and it's extremely potent. A very small sample proved to be quite nice! Very nice chill! With luck it might be good for pain a bit.
I just wanted to throw a shout out for some kickass canna!

View attachment 1650059View attachment 1650060
Looks like tasty greasy goodness!
:worship:

Back