Extraction NAGreengo's - Hard Pressed

Mephisto Genetics, Old School Mango Haze yields well...

Screenshot_2023-09-18-11-47-07-642.jpg

:pass:

That's cool!!!!!!:headbang::headbang::pass:

...................he says as he's recovering from the MASSIVE RUSH from a hit from the Swordfish With the hot coil loaded up with Root Beer Float!

:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

No doubt about it............... That rush was hardcore! That SOB hit me hard! It had everything too! I saw colors! My ears went warm and tingly! My heart was up in my ears! In absolutely slammed me behind eyes! I was actually able to take a full cycle on the swordfish with that hottest coil. He was a huuuuuuuuuuuge hit!!!!!

I did squeeze some nose candy the other day. I put it in the swordfish and then took off to go do a little shopping. I hadn't hit it or tasted it until I'd gone down the road quite a bit. Just on the first temperature setting, I took a hit. I almost had to pull over ! it really was not intended to be a hard hit. Evidently it was a pretty good hit. I'm getting ready to Exhale when the rush began and it ramped up really quick........... Then I Exhaled and it slaaaaaammed my ass! I took baby hits for the rest of the trip!:funny:
Damn :kitty::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Back