Name ideas?

Reaction score
Ok , I have a few crosses that I am finishing up . I am making sure they are stable and consistent atm , but should have them pretty well tame by next summer . Now I just need names for these . Looking for suggestions .

First is Durrty Dragon x Biodiesel Mass .

Second is ( Duurty Dragon x Jem) x Biodiesel mass

Still working on turning Connie Chung into an auto using Duurty Dragon and backcrossing . basically taking the Connies that show an auto trait and crossing to the original first batch . Would like a name for this one for when I get it done .

And the last is one I just started working on . again , using Duurty Dragon as the father . The girl is Anasteshia .

Anyway , would like a few ideas for names . I have my own , but would like some input .

Thanx TBM , gives me some ideas . Maury's Dragon I really like .

Hmm...you having a Sneaky one TBM.....
KTFO Dragon
...?..:D..come clean..

Anesthesia...Knock the Fuc-er Out Dragon...?...:smokebuds:

New Dragons coming Home to Roost Monkeypox....Looking forward to Seeing them.

79537-dragonsleaving.gif

puff da eco dragon or eco dragon for short, for the 1st one. not got a good 1 for number 2

Thanx for the input guys. Taking my time with these , as I want them to be great representations of AFN . I could not be doing this with autos without the help of many here , and of course the great seeds that started my journey .

Duurty Dragon has been a favorite of mine and I plan on continuing the use of them in breeding .

The other Dragon I will use will be Magic Dragon in future breeding . Just looking for the right pheno to start with .

Again , than you . I am putting these names in my notebook for when I am ready to call it good with my final results.

hows abouts , "The Durty Biojem"

Back