Seed Bank NASC Game on point.

N/A-Greengo

Insomniac Extraordinaire
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
After a few years of purchasing seeds from various banks. I stumbled on North Atlantic Seed Co., and it's always been a positive experience. Great customer service, quick delivery and very very reliable. I highly recommend them.
This is my meager New Years haul.
DSC_0618~2.JPG

Also recommend NASC. Always had a good experience, they ship fast, their freebies are nice, and their pricing is reasonable. Only wish they had more Mephisto and carried Gnome Automatics.

I just received an order from them the other day for the first time. Fast shipping, and good customer service. I also like the option of ordering just one seed from some of the breeders.

I've ordered from NASC 2 times now, and both of my orders arrived within 3 days with great freebies. Every single seed that I've germinated has worked out well. As stressful as it can be as a newbie purchasing for the first time, it made everything much smoother having them arrive so quickly.

They're female owned and operated, too!

They are great, I wish they would pick up some more lines like Ace. Those are not as easy to find in the US. What I really like about then other than the great service, freebies, etc, is that if a breeder offers a small pack, even singles like with Fastbuds, these folks will carry them. I grow one plant at a time so far, so I don't need 5-7 of the same strain.

Back