Need help with choosing soil for greenleafleaf nutrients

Thanks for all the tips, I think I’m gonna go with the coco and greenleaf. When I get everything together I’ll try to start a grow journal on here and post my progress, I live in the country I’m on a drilled well, it’s excellent drinking water I may try to get it tested and see what exactly is in it cal mag and whatnot, it was tested a while ago but I have no idea what it measured

I find it depends on your water source as to whether you need to measure PH and up or down it. One source I was good to just leave it be and not up or down it. But with another water source the PH was too low and I have to up it. So I think a PH meter is critical at least for the start. Esp for a newbie. If you don't get that PH right, with coco, and MC, you will likely have issues. I don't advise flying blind on PH.
Nope sorry, read plants not fancy equipment, ur plants will tell u what they like not the fancy pen. U can pH to the exact amount every time but that plant doesn't know or give a crap about the numbers on the pen it cares about what it's in medium ur pH is going to change once it mixes with what is in ur soil, and ur not pH that right that's what if anything needs pH, until you pH check ur soil or Coco sorry but it blue in the face of what u mix in a jug. U have nutrients in ur medium also. So ur adding more so check ur medium which read ur plants right

Thanks for all the tips, I think I’m gonna go with the coco and greenleaf. When I get everything together I’ll try to start a grow journal on here and post my progress, I live in the country I’m on a drilled well, it’s excellent drinking water I may try to get it tested and see what exactly is in it cal mag and whatnot, it was tested a while ago but I have no idea what it measured
Do u have to add iron rock salt to ur water or anything, can tell u ur answer without testing.

just know that if you go the coco route you had better also get a quality ph meter!! The usable nutrient window is small when using coco, and it'll make or break your grow. i know that my limited post count might make me look like a rookie, but i assure you that i am one of the most experienced growers on this entire site.
Well u been here what a week so let's see what u have done so it's legit. Cause only being on here doesn't validate your skill level.

Well u been here what a week so let's see what u have done so it's legit. Cause only being on here doesn't validate your skill level.
I second that! No way I'd get on this site and say that without posting something to back it up some how. I got a buddy that told me the whole time he was growing ''wait till you see what I can do, just follow what I tell you and yours will be just as good'' I done my own thing anyway. Glad though he pretty much gave his away. Mine has been fire everytime!
Current grow now and I still wouldn't say I'm anywhere above the noob stage compared to some on here!
IMG_20181121_075253.jpg
IMG_20181121_075214.jpg

I second that! No way I'd get on this site and say that without posting something to back it up some how. I got a buddy that told me the whole time he was growing ''wait till you see what I can do, just follow what I tell you and yours will be just as good'' I done my own thing anyway. Glad though he pretty much gave his away. Mine has been fire everytime!
Current grow now and I still wouldn't say I'm anywhere above the noob stage compared to some on here! View attachment 976509 View attachment 976510

Pretty sure that growing this miraculous plant for nearly 30 years give me a bit of credit. Please dont quote this message as i will be editing out this due to security precautions.

Last edited:
Sorry thought you were trying to be someone else. I deleted it though. Didn't know reply was the same.

Pretty sure that growing this miraculous plant for nearly 30 years give me a bit of credit. Please dont quote this message as i will be editing out this due to security precautions.
So if u did all that why are you a new auto warrior, doesn't make sense, or why not link ur grows here to show him/her.sorry I remember the names but anyone could say I'm past such and such on here and mist new people wouldn't go and double check.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back