I follow the schedule as it is and have no problems at all
So should I cut this in a third to not overwhelm my girls?

I’m not sure if using these same portions for autos would be a good idea.

I was told in the beginning to only use partial nutes because supposedly autos could be harmed by a full supply but I had to see for myself and glad I did because it works fantastic.

Should follow that up and say that I don’t check ppm and I don’t have any pens. I check my ph with drops and shoot for yellow. Everyone has their own method and mine contains nothing technical but it works great for me.
0F7100B8-97F6-4357-91EC-09E1D49D16B8.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you have a good PH and EC pen? Your PPM might be too high if running tap water and mixing per manufactures instructions. You should be around 650 ppm at your stage of growth and the only way to gauge your nutrient strength after mixing is with a EC pen.
I only have the PH pen I'm averaging it to be around 6.0-6.5 PH.

I am noticing a few deficiencies in my plants since giving them nutes, going to update with pics tomorrow. Probably a Cal-Mag solution but just want to be sure before taking any steps

I may have misread the initial,post. Are you changing nutes now during the 7th week or do you mean for the next grow? If changing anything up now you definitely don’t want to listen to me about that because I have no idea how that works. And I grow in coco, just realized you’re probably in soil. Sorry about that, I’m high a lot.

I may have misread the initial,post. Are you changing nutes now during the 7th week or do you mean for the next grow? If changing anything up now you definitely don’t want to listen to me about that because I have no idea how that works. And I grow in coco, just realized you’re probably in soil. Sorry about that, I’m high a lot.
I just started nutes 2 weeks ago. My bottom leaves are changing in color.

Attachments

• 8B6D214D-4E38-4B1C-9FB0-1B7C58991689.jpeg
    8B6D214D-4E38-4B1C-9FB0-1B7C58991689.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
  • 55047D40-54C9-4638-AD2B-2BF47FAF9BB6.jpeg
    55047D40-54C9-4638-AD2B-2BF47FAF9BB6.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
Hmmmm my understanding from info I’ve read here is that bottom leaves yellow due to a lack of nitrogen. Doesn’t always mean you’re not giving enough though, sometimes it’s caused by the ph value in the soil or the nute solution. Hopefully a heavy hitter will come along and educate us both.

Back