GanjaQueen888

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I started a new auto-flower grow about 7 weeks ago and only used regular tap water for my plants. Obviously without nutrients my plants aren't up to speed with the growing process. I recently repotted them into 3 Gallon Fabric pots and finally bought the General Hydroponics trio.

I was wondering what week by week feeding schedules and measurements per gallon are best for this brand,?

A while back for the previous grow I was using the Fox Farm Trio but seeing as how the Nitrogen, Phosphate and Potassium are different I can't use my previous measurements.

Really appreciate any help and feedback I can get!!!

Hey guys,
I started a new auto-flower grow about 7 weeks ago and only used regular tap water for my plants. Obviously without nutrients my plants aren't up to speed with the growing process. I recently repotted them into 3 Gallon Fabric pots and finally bought the General Hydroponics trio.

I was wondering what week by week feeding schedules and measurements per gallon are best for this brand,?

A while back for the previous grow I was using the Fox Farm Trio but seeing as how the Nitrogen, Phosphate and Potassium are different I can't use my previous measurements.

Really appreciate any help and feedback I can get!!!
I think @420autoflower runs those nutrients maybe he’ll chime in .. I have no experience with them

Hey GangaQueen,

I ran GH for a couple of years with great results. Here’s the latest and greatest 3 part feedchart by “growth stage”: https://generalhydroponics.com/wp-c...Series_FeedCharts_USD_02_GrowthStageBasic.pdf

The GH website has weekly schedules too, but the “by growth stage” is simpler to follow.

For autoflowers, try diluting the mixtures to 500-650ppm and adjust accordingly from there. Maybe on the higher side if the plants are looking hungry. If you don’t have a ppm pen, the feedchart shows full strength ppm, so you can use that as a guide.

Good luck!

Tron

Last edited:
I’m in coco in 3 gal pots and I follow the medium feed schedule. I usually fertigate once a day. On your next run, in addition to the trio I’d suggest Armor Si, Floralicious Plus, Liquid KoolBloom, and Rapid Start. Also make sure youre adding the FloraMicro to water first and mixing before the Bloom and Gro.
Even though it says photoperiod it works great for autos as well.
5CB889BD-D5D0-4200-99C5-A797A968CB04.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m in coco in 3 gal pots and I follow the medium feed schedule. I usually fertigate once a day. On your next run, in addition to the trio I’d suggest Armor Si, Floralicious Plus, Liquid KoolBloom, and Rapid Start. Also make sure youre adding the FloraMicro to water first and mixing before the Bloom and Gro.
Even though it says photoperiod it works great for autos as well.
View attachment 1613027
So should I cut this in a third to not overwhelm my girls?

I’m not sure if using these same portions for autos would be a good idea.

So should I cut this in a third to not overwhelm my girls?

I’m not sure if using these same portions for autos would be a good idea.
Do you have a good PH and EC pen? Your PPM might be too high if running tap water and mixing per manufactures instructions. You should be around 650 ppm at your stage of growth and the only way to gauge your nutrient strength after mixing is with a EC pen.

Back