Live Stoners New Live Introduction thread

Hi all, I am a newbie at all of this. I have been taking a crash course on indoor growing since Ohio passed Issue 2. The latest news is the Ohio legislature may gut the home grow provision and lower the THC levels. They have until midnight Wednesday to pass anything.

So before all these developments popped up, I had already taken delivery of my grow tent and soil. I have already ordered seeds and I am currently just standing by until they arrive.

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to the community.

heya @McFeely and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :goodluck: ppp

Hi all, I am a newbie at all of this. I have been taking a crash course on indoor growing since Ohio passed Issue 2. The latest news is the Ohio legislature may gut the home grow provision and lower the THC levels. They have until midnight Wednesday to pass anything.

So before all these developments popped up, I had already taken delivery of my grow tent and soil. I have already ordered seeds and I am currently just standing by until they arrive.

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to the community.
Good Luck.........I wouldn't let that stop me......if I had waited for legalization I would have missed out on over 40 years of free weed. It sure is easier on the mind when it's legal though.

Welcome @McFeely ! Don’t let legislation stop you! If the are legalizing your state then it’ll just be a slap on the wrist if you got caught. Either way, a grow tent is not visible from the street! Your not turning your house into a grow op so shhhhh, keep it quiet… and GROW (indoors)

:welcome: @wangotango321 from up north in Michigan. Congrats on the legalization...finally.

Oh ya...this is the best auto site out there. Get a journal going, ask for tips and help, and happy growing.
Thanks Darren,j
:welcome: @wangotango321 from up north in Michigan. Congrats on the legalization...finally.

Oh ya...this is the best auto site out there. Get a journal going, ask for tips and help, and happy growing.

Just seeing this now.Hope I didn't come off as rude. Thanks,

Back