Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Stop in and Introduce yourself..have a chat..enjoy a smoke...and ask any questions you have of the Live Intros Team..:pass:..who are always Happy to Help.

@shumway @TheMongol @AJrexxx @the green bandit @420Forever @Dudeski @Free Flow @archie gemmill @woody @bushmasterar15 @bluntz I've tagged you coz you have all posted in Intros the last few days....:biggrin:..Thank you for making new Intros feel at Home. :bravo:

We are going to Trail a new Live Intro format for 6 months.
Similar to Live Stoners..one rolling thread instead of all the individual intro threads.

Any other member who posts in Intros is Welcome to Help....:bighug:..Thank you for making our New Intros feel the AFN Love.

I don't always make it to intros, this is a great idea Mossy!

Welcome to all too, I am in Canada and grow primarily photos (new to autos still) in deep water culture hydroponics, so any region specific questions or photo/hydro questions or growers feel feel to tag me.

:welcome::bighug:

yup, me here toooooo! :biggrin: i'll jus give a big :welcome: to all new peepz here in this thread :toke: so if it takez me a couple dayz to gettin around to em, itz cuz, u know -> me STONED! :smoking: ppp

yup, me here toooooo! :biggrin: i'll jus give a big :welcome: to all new peepz here in this thread :toke: so if it takez me a couple dayz to gettin around to em, itz cuz, u know -> me STONED! :smoking: ppp
We are all stoned @420Forever :pass:
Howdy AFN grow’n gurus. Hope all is well with all of you. I’m Recycled and here in the new live intro thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome @Recycled hope you fine today!:bighug:

What about you both guys into Seed testing?

https://autoflower.net/forums/threads/train-for-the-official-seed-test-team-2019.68694/

Any interests?:shrug:

Back