Greenleaf Nutrients

Welcome to the CannaZone
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
greenleafnutrients.com
Currently Smoking
White Widow
hi guys, we have a new promo starting now for 1 week, for USA and CANADA only, to try our newly updated Mega Crop update (updated August 15 2019). (UK/EU will have separate promo in 2 months). We are trying to build 5 Star Feedbacks on Amazon, however you are not required to leave feedback to take advantage of the promo, its totally optional if you want to support us!

image24.png

New MC.png

To take advantage of the new promo, just goto Amazon.com or Amazon.ca, and order the 500g Mega Crop size. We have the price temporarily lowered to cover shipping + Amazon fees only.

Cool, I will be waiting for the european release :cheers:

hi guys, we have a new promo starting now for 1 week, for USA and CANADA only, to try our newly updated Mega Crop update (updated August 15 2019). (UK/EU will have separate promo in 2 months). We are trying to build 5 Star Feedbacks on Amazon, however you are not required to leave feedback to take advantage of the promo, its totally optional if you want to support us!

View attachment 1105151

View attachment 1105152

To take advantage of the new promo, just goto Amazon.com or Amazon.ca, and order the 500g Mega Crop size. We have the price temporarily lowered to cover shipping + Amazon fees only.

I shall be ordering when I get off work today!!!!!:yay::cooldance:

Is there a new updated feeding schedule?

Back