MEGA CROP 2.0 750g free sample promo

Plant nutrition science does not agree with your statement about Nitrogen. Nitrate Nitrogen is very water soluble and most Hydro nutrients should run 90% Nitrate Nitrogen and 10% Ammonium nitrogen. Whereas soil organic grows should run 90% Ammonium Nitrogen to 10% Nitrate Nitrogen because the soil microbes will break down the Ammonium Nitrate at a slower rate and prevent Nitrogen toxicity. If you have a nitrogen deficiency the Ammonium form can be used in a foliar application.
Science, is the study of nature. Nature is often duplicated, but never imitated. It’s easy to see something, and not know what you are looking at. And if you don’t know what you are looking, at, how can you copy it? Copy that? You don’t survive since the beginning of time, being picky about what you eat. As many as there is on this planet, I assure you they know how, what, when, where to eat. And when they aren’t eating right, they eat them selves (deficits) when nothing else is around. But they don’t worry about that.
Cause when really hungry, the just make seeds. Seeds are protein rich babies (seeds) which will surely attract larger prey. They eat their neighbors. Not a drop of nkpmc in sight. At least none that you can see. Hey there is a mouse.

Last edited:
  • Check Off
Reactions: Mañ'O'Green
You actually understood that last post? :rofl:
i haven’t smoke since this morning. Let me get one in me. Maybe some steroid smoke will help me out. This Nympho I smoke keeps my mind all f’d up. I swear the plants talk to me.

Reactions: HemiSync
@retireandgrowpot I highly recommend Green Leaf products The new release of Mega Crop this month is even more specific to cannabis needs. A lot of growers never pay attention to PH/PPMs but they are mostly peeps with a lot of growing experience and have a "Feel" for what is good. I did not mean to sound like a bully. I help a lot of peeps that have never grown a thing in their life and they need all of the tools we can give them.
Any word yet? I have completed my research and educated myself on EC/PPM. Just received my meter. I’m ready to rock this nute line!

Just curious, would I use the nute schedule you posted on this thread? I did use the site calculator but it now there is a part A and part B formula. Part B is quite different in regards to K potassium. Would we now have to use A or B during different growth phases? Any advice on this would be much appreciated. Thank you

Last edited:
Just curious, would I use the nute schedule you posted on this thread? I did use the site calculator but it now there is a part A and part B formula. Part B is quite different in regards to K potassium. Would we now have to use A or B during different growth phases? Any advice on this would be much appreciated. Thank you
The 2 part system is brand new I cannot even get it yet it says out of stock for part A. Follow the vendor instructions.