Greenleaf Nutrients

Welcome to the CannaZone
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
greenleafnutrients.com
Currently Smoking
White Widow
hi all! Sorry haven't been to active on here recently, but really busy setting up the new formula for MEGA CROP 2.0 which is officially released a few weeks ago!

Here are the details of the new promo, 750g free + shipping :

bitmap750.png

Also, we are on Amazon now, so feel free to give us some feedback to help us out :smoking::smoking:

Amazon rate.png

Also, you may have noticed we lowered prices on 12 of 13 of our core products/sizes, especially for smaller growers not ordering the 22lb size, so hope you can enjoy some of the savings for the smaller growers!

Sounds great, I'll be ordering a bag as well. You guys are a lifesaver for small scale growers.

I don't know if you guys and Autopots know each other - but your names are becoming synonymous with high quality low effort growing.

hi all! Sorry haven't been to active on here recently, but really busy setting up the new formula for MEGA CROP 2.0 which is officially released a few weeks ago!

Here are the details of the new promo, 750g free + shipping :

View attachment 998868

Also, we are on Amazon now, so feel free to give us some feedback to help us out :smoking::smoking:

View attachment 998869

Also, you may have noticed we lowered prices on 12 of 13 of our core products/sizes, especially for smaller growers not ordering the 22lb size, so hope you can enjoy some of the savings for the smaller growers!
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't sulfur bad for the plants? I know it needs some, but I remember reading to stay away from sulfur based nutes.

Do you have any of th old stuff? I'll go ahead and stock up now. AN is sulfur based and i stopped using them because the smoke was nasty and gave me heartburn. That was one of the big turning points was a low sulfur content.

Guys using this new formula will have to flush now also.

Back