New Mega Crop update and Amazon promo

:smoking: GLN mate, has there been any news or discussion about a micronutrient supplement yet? We talked a bit about this elsewhere before,.... I'm wondering if there's a chemistry complication with a dry formula, hence the total lack of any product as such out there currently... Recall my main gripe about Earth Juice Microblast is it's a liquid, and with air exposure I can see the adverse reaction it has on the color and turbidity after a not so long while.....looks like the Fe is going "rusty" despite the chelation... Otherwise, most of the formulation is sulfate based, readily crystallized I think? Mo is the other oddball, the only anion, not sure about the chemistry on that...
Hello, no updates about this. You are actually the only person who has ever asked for it, so it seems like a pretty small potential market.

Just curious why you are requesting this, since it is included in most base nutrients, like Mega Crop for example.

:smoking: GLN mate, has there been any news or discussion about a micronutrient supplement yet? We talked a bit about this elsewhere before,.... I'm wondering if there's a chemistry complication with a dry formula, hence the total lack of any product as such out there currently... Recall my main gripe about Earth Juice Microblast is it's a liquid, and with air exposure I can see the adverse reaction it has on the color and turbidity after a not so long while.....looks like the Fe is going "rusty" despite the chelation... Otherwise, most of the formulation is sulfate based, readily crystallized I think? Mo is the other oddball, the only anion, not sure about the chemistry on that...
actually there is a PLANTEX CSM product you can use (make sure you do not get the +B version, its far too much Boron).

Also Jacks has a STEM/MOST product, this is not chelated however, just raw minerals that are not absorbed as well.

Hello, no updates about this. You are actually the only person who has ever asked for it, so it seems like a pretty small potential market.

Just curious why you are requesting this, since it is included in most base nutrients, like Mega Crop for example.
Sometimes what's in the nutes just isn't enough... And micronute defc.'s are actually fairly common that I see in the Infirmary, and most commonly misidentified and treated for by growers...
The main problem is for treating, you can't always just boost up the base nutes more.... For those reducing the MC in favor of a PK booster, all the other secondary and micronutes are getting shorted in kind,... And for foliar treatment, a dedicated product is far superior in delivering results!
Thanks for the suggestions GLN, I'll look into them,... Lack of chelation on the STEM is baffling, frankly = :doh:.. as reactive as some of these cations are, I don't get it...

Thanks for the suggestions GLN, I'll look into them,... Lack of chelation on the STEM is baffling, frankly = :doh:.. as reactive as some of these cations are, I don't get it...
The reason is they are just much simpler and less expensive to obtain. Chelated minerals are more specialized and take a bit more effort to get. So basically people just half-assing it.

By the way, the latest Mega Crop released in August has double the iron as previously (around .14%). We didn't update the bag, but this is a hidden change until we make new bags.

The reason is they are just much simpler and less expensive to obtain. Chelated minerals are more specialized and take a bit more effort to get. So basically people just half-assing it.

By the way, the latest Mega Crop released in August has double the iron as previously (around .14%). We didn't update the bag, but this is a hidden change until we make new bags.
My buddy and I just got new bags. Well new formula in old bags I guess?? Why no content cover sticker so no confusion. I believe it’s new formula my buddy thinks he got taken trying to get rid of old stock idk I get his point of view. It is kind of confusing. Anything I can tell him to ease his mind.

Last edited:
Opened new bag. It looks a little different.

Opened new bag today looks like that Dots ice cream. Just not as tasty. After I ate it I feed the girls. I don't imagine any problem will come from the switch. It doesn't stink as bad. It did dissolve better too.

Just purchased the older version of MegaCrop and working on specifics on how much and when to feed @Dabber

Back