• 4/20 deals rollin' in! Come bargain shop at the Autoflower Announcements & News section We're looking up the hook-up's for you peeps...holler if you find others please, win-win for all!

new site, new Free Giveaway!

I'm on my 5th or 6th grow all autos all living soil. The 1st 4 grows were my learning curve grows trying to dial in my PH, soil, watering and nutes while upgrading to adequate lighting etc... we've all been there. My last couple of grows have been great and I proudly can call myself a successful farmer! I had gotten comfortable and mostly satisfied with my results using the Fox farm trio and some cal/mag but since this giveaway I've been using the Megacrop and the SeaKelp products instead of the FF stuff. My plants are EFFING YUGE!!! Seriously about double and triple the size of every other grow and I'm running the same strains. I'm thinking about how to expand and optimize my grow area as it has become too small for my 4 plant runs as only 2 are able to receive full light because the canopies are blocking the light for the shorter girls. These are good problems to have :)

I'm on my 5th or 6th grow all autos all living soil. The 1st 4 grows were my learning curve grows trying to dial in my PH, soil, watering and nutes while upgrading to adequate lighting etc... we've all been there. My last couple of grows have been great and I proudly can call myself a successful farmer! I had gotten comfortable and mostly satisfied with my results using the Fox farm trio and some cal/mag but since this giveaway I've been using the Megacrop and the SeaKelp products instead of the FF stuff. My plants are EFFING YUGE!!! Seriously about double and triple the size of every other grow and I'm running the same strains. I'm thinking about how to expand and optimize my grow area as it has become too small for my 4 plant runs as only 2 are able to receive full light because the canopies are blocking the light for the shorter girls. These are good problems to have :)
This is awesome to hear. I’m in a very similar situation except I switched to coco for my last two grows. Biggest plants I’ve ever had and if I had more space, they would have been absolute monsters. Love this stuff.

This is awesome to hear. I’m in a very similar situation except I switched to coco for my last two grows. Biggest plants I’ve ever had and if I had more space, they would have been absolute monsters. Love this stuff.
The craziest part for me is I'm growing in 3 gal pots instead of the 5 gal pots I've used in the past grows and the plants are still significantly larger and more healthy than my past grows. I'll be going back to the 5 gal pots next run because at this point I feel I am limiting their potential but I'm gonna need a bigger grow space first.

The craziest part for me is I'm growing in 3 gal pots instead of the 5 gal pots I've used in the past grows and the plants are still significantly larger and more healthy than my past grows. I'll be going back to the 5 gal pots next run because at this point I feel I am limiting their potential but I'm gonna need a bigger grow space first.
Alright this is getting weird. I went from 5 gallon fabric pots to 3 gallon rain science bags (which are awesome by the way). What strains have you grown recently?

Alright this is getting weird. I went from 5 gallon fabric pots to 3 gallon rain science bags (which are awesome by the way). What strains have you grown recently?
Nice! We're official Growmies now! My last few runs were: blue dream, Chem D, Lilac diesel, Knows candy, island punch, purple punch. This current run I'm growing more blue dream, knows candy, and chemD and Ethos Haze and Mint jelly. It's the Knows candy and Blue dreams that are really impressing me with their size and stretch this grow. I'm getting nearly 2 inch of growth a day and I'm in early flowering and their still going!

@Greenleaf Nutrients I was told I was added to the list but when I use the code it says “Sorry, it seems the coupon "freepromo" is not yours - it has now been removed from your order.”

Am I doing something wrong? Thanks, very excited to finally try Megacrop!
seems to be resolved in DM now :d5:

Back