Live Stoners New tent day

darknight_420

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Does anyone else get excited when they buy a new tent lol

I'm watching the map of delivery and it should be here 10 min's 4 stops away.. but I'm shitting it incase everything goes to wrong house... thats a big issue around here!!

I've already got 3 but they're all rectangular and this time I've bought a sq 80x80x180 so I've even given myself 30cm extra height.

Bring on the sativa lol

Does anyone else get excited when they buy a new tent lol

I'm watching the map of delivery and it should be here 10 min's 4 stops away.. but I'm shitting it incase everything goes to wrong house... thats a big issue around here!!

I've already got 3 but they're all rectangular and this time I've bought a sq 80x80x180 so I've even given myself 30cm extra height.

Bring on the sativa lol
pictures or it never happened lol

Hahaha @NORBY it never happened lol

Aye im well chuffed and don't know where the days are going as its non stop with work, looking after the dogs and darker nights coming so the days are passing but that also means my plants are making good progress and I'm forgetting about them at times which is good.

Anyway im convinced the delivery man is a stoner. I've smoked weed 38yrs and never go without where ever I go. I've got this weed radar that just connects me to stoners lol and I actually feel that with this guy.

He always delivers my stuff when I buy online from certain hydro place so he brings me parcels pretty regular from bactrex orders to nutrients to tents and he's got that big cheesy smile on his face the dreadlocks hanging and a well laid back attitude lol I often think he knows what's happening, he'll be sitting in the fan name checking the sender and googled and yip up it comes haha but I feel ok with him and asked if he was the regular driver for my area and he said yes..

Anyway I got my tent and first impressions was ita pretty heave material and quality canvas, real good zippers front and side windows which gives access. It's pretty flimsy which may be the height but it can rock slightly when trying the zippers.. they're very stiff and can be a struggle at times but I'll get there.

The hanging bars really annoyed me and kinda got me upset in a way because they weren't as flush as other cross bars that sit across the frame it was very difficult and they even bounced off which kinda spread the material from the stitches (not ripped but it fucked me off)

Anyway it's up and I see a big difference, I've got my 2 autos sitting 1 in front of the other and my coco the clown to the right as she's taken off and ive another LED above her. Shes started to flower now which I'm pleased about but hope she don't stretch

20230916_084409.jpg
20230916_084457.jpg
20230916_084518.jpg
20230916_084608.jpg
20230916_084639.jpg
20230916_084648.jpg

Back