Newbie needs help - Damaged Leaves

Reaction score
I'm brand new and this is my first grow. Autoflower - Train Wreck. I germinated seed on 09-01-20. Radicle emerged on 09-03-20 and planted that same day using Foxfarm Happy Frog Potting Soil in a 2 gallon bag). It sprouted the very next day on 09-04-20 and the seed coat was stuck on one of the cotyledon leaves. When the seed coat came off it left a piece of the husk on the cotyledon that never came off (see photo).

Today (09-07-20) I discovered damage to both ends of the fan leaves. In addition there is a white substance on all the leaves (see photo). These problems may or may not be related to each other. Any input of potential causes and solutions
09-04-20b 11pm #1.jpg
09-07-20a 8am #1.jpg
would be appreciated.

Looks fine to me @Echam The mix is just a little too hot for the seedling but the new growth looks to be fine and well. Just water in a couple of days and you should be grand

Reactions: EP3
Thank you HighnDry: Did you zoom in to the 2nd photo and take a look at the ends of the fan leaves, and the white coating?

Thank you HighnDry: Did you zoom in to the 2nd photo and take a look at the ends of the fan leaves, and the white coating?

Here's a random seedling shot from online, all is fine. It's just part of the growing :pass: The tips are likely a little burned from the nutes already present in the potting mix but looks like she'll grow out of it. Don't over water is the best tip for early on

1599504160659.png

some great advice @HighnDry is correct i wouldn't worry about them baby leaves just keep your eye on new growth and @Echam nice to meet you growbro

Back