Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1025161900a.jpg
1029162018.jpg
1029162019e.jpg
1029162020.jpg
1029162020c.jpg
Hello everyone, been lurking here for the last couple of months, time for my first post. Lets start off by thanking everyone whose brain I have picked by surfing these threads, lurking until I started my own grow, growing myself right into a corner!! So here it is, ladies are day 29, 17 inches for the toofless alien, toof decays are right there with them, and the three bears og trio, they are right about 14-15 inches. Toofless aliens look like they are showing signs of cal-mag deficiency and the 3 bears just droop no matter what at about hour 14 everyday and perk back up after sleep. They are running 19 on 5 off in promix bx. advanced nutrients 3 part and some super soil. Don't know if that may be overkill ok, first picture shows the 3 bears og happy in the morning. 2nd picture is them unhappy before bedtime. 3rd pic is the the first true leaves of the plant showing signs of cal mag I think, I only use reverse osmosis. Fourth pic are the two toof decays in the rear, toofless alien front day 29. These ladies all popped on the first this month.

Its not the watering, the one was bone dry to the point of it needing water, the other two have not been watered in two days and this happens daily

I don't think they are overwatered anyways. They will perk right up in the morning, no water all day and just start to droop about hoour 14. Just those three 3 bears og. Everything else is in the same environment water them by how light the pot gets.

This is a sign of under watering, what I would do is water them till 10% run of pick up the pot feel the weight then the next time they star tto droop pic them up again and feel the difference then you'll get an idea of when it's time to water.
1029162018-jpg.652435

The first pic is also day 25, it was the last pic I took of them perked up. Ill take a photo in the morning, no watering, and a photo before bedtime

Its crazy because one can be fully watered, the other on the verge of needing water but no matter what come hour 14 they will ALL look like this

Come morning they will look great, no matter the need of water, I mean unless I neglected them. Was hoping someone would tell me they ran into this. Maybe the 3 bears is very water finicky, and I am a noob to autos

Never used pro mix...I run coco. Ran many autos and photos. I share with @GoAuto6 about the underwatered. They are flowering, depending on pot size (those are 5's?) they can need water daily. Water every plant till a solid 10% runoff. But I have seen that and those girls seem thirsty. Fwiw, my 3 gal, some strains, need fed daily in flower. Not often, but some do. Could be a sign that around hour 14 they are needing moisture in their leaves and drop till lights off? Just asking... but remember, each strain and each seed will be different, so the 3 bears could be thirsty girls. I'm running one now, only 5 days old tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back