NON fem Sativa auto

grod31

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hello, its been 9 years since I signed in :biggrin: hope you all are doing well.
I logged on to ask you all if there was a single company that sells a ruderalis X haze strain that is not feminized?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Anyone on here have their own sativa ruddy they are playing with ?

I was working with Super cali haze X Himalayan blue diesle back in the day but theses beans dont want to pop foor me anymore.

They aren't available at the moment, but in Feb-March 2020 Night Owl sold auto regs of Zamaldelica Express. I heard they may restock in the spring, but haven't watched the recent episode of Dark Horse Live where he (apparently) mentioned that. That's definitely one to watch for -- not Haze, but very sativa -- it's Zamal x (Malawi x Thai).

Gnome Automatics (formerly known as Mandalorian) has previously sold regs of their Damascus and The Forge, which are a Durban Poison cross. I haven't grown those myself yet. You may be able to find The Forge regs in some seedbanks still.

I haven't seen many other Haze auto regs around. I've been making crosses with Zamaldelica Express male pollen on various sativa-leaning autos. They're only available in fem, but you might be interested in World of Seeds's Neville's Haze Ryder or Wild Thailand Ryder. Mephisto also has several good haze-dominant autos.

woah... they just down exists. Thank you so much for the response you gave me a lot to look into. i will have to keep my fingers crossed to see if Night Owl will have regular seeds of auto Zamaldelica Express. I'm going to send them an e-mail.
I still have about 100 super cali haze hybrid seeds maybe I still have hope.

woah... they just down exists. Thank you so much for the response you gave me a lot to look into. i will have to keep my fingers crossed to see if Night Owl will have regular seeds of auto Zamaldelica Express. I'm going to send them an e-mail.
I still have about 100 super cali haze hybrid seeds maybe I still have hope.
I wouldn't say they don't exist, but they're considerably less common. I've been seeking them out, but seeds made with males will be regs too, so once you've made any cross you could work with that.

I don't personally have experience germinating seeds that old yet, but I think there are some plant hormones you can mix in soaking water to improve the odds? (Gibberelic acid, IIRC) Try searching for threads about getting old seeds to pop. There's nothing autoflower-specific about that, so other forums should have some good tips too. Good luck.

I wouldn't say they don't exist, but they're considerably less common. I've been seeking them out, but seeds made with males will be regs too, so once you've made any cross you could work with that.

I don't personally have experience germinating seeds that old yet, but I think there are some plant hormones you can mix in soaking water to improve the odds? (Gibberelic acid, IIRC) Try searching for threads about getting old seeds to pop. There's nothing autoflower-specific about that, so other forums should have some good tips too. Good luck.
2PPM GA3 will do the trick, is what you mean :cheers:

I was just giving them a lead for their own research. Like I said, I haven't tried myself, and I don't want to talk out of my ass.
No sorry, didn't mean it like that. :toke:
2PPM is all you need. I can verify that this is enough. Soak seeds for 24 hours in the solution, to make sure the seeds stay in full contact with the solution you can cover them with a tissue paper and let that settle on the bottom of the container with the seeds below it. This will keep the seeds submerged.
Afterwards you can do with the seeds as you please...Sow directly into soil or if you really want to play it safe, on a plate between two cotton pads with 4ml clean water and a drop or two of H²O² and covered with some microwave foil. :pass:

Checkout Buddha seeds magnum, they are available in reg and an amazing option.
I've grown the fem and reg version and loved them both...nice up get shit done high with long legs.
Terps are great too... predominantly lemon, cedar, frankincense.
Yields are also amazing.
I loved the magnum,
she brings so much to the table and makes a great breeding tool to have in your arsenal.

They aren't available at the moment, but in Feb-March 2020 Night Owl sold auto regs of Zamaldelica Express. I heard they may restock in the spring, but haven't watched the recent episode of Dark Horse Live where he (apparently) mentioned that. That's definitely one to watch for -- not Haze, but very sativa -- it's Zamal x (Malawi x Thai).

Gnome Automatics (formerly known as Mandalorian) has previously sold regs of their Damascus and The Forge, which are a Durban Poison cross. I haven't grown those myself yet. You may be able to find The Forge regs in some seedbanks still.

I haven't seen many other Haze auto regs around. I've been making crosses with Zamaldelica Express male pollen on various sativa-leaning autos. They're only available in fem, but you might be interested in World of Seeds's Neville's Haze Ryder or Wild Thailand Ryder. Mephisto also has several good haze-dominant autos.
Who sells the WOS stuff in the US, especially in the 3 packs? I know the Hella Dank guy in Vegas sells them, but only in 7's.

Back