Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry

BeachBudz

New User
Reaction score
Hey guys back in the game after a ~10 year hiatus. Last grow, circa 2011, were some new DJ short autos with cluster bomb and black queen from high grade seeds. After a mediocre performance due to my temp problems, I decided to buy the Alibaba kingbrite 320w LED with the 660 epistar, UV, and IR for this grow. I am using a mars hydro 2x4x70 tent and so far I'm quite impressed with its construction, zippers, flaps, Mylar, and general overall quality for the price. Exhaust fan consist of the AC Infinity 4" and charcoal filter combo. Temps have been 68-84 this grow with the humidity usually at 40%.

In the photos you will also see my first attempts at my auto order from attitude. I purchased 1- Auto 3 pack of DP blueberry, DP Night Queen, and Barneys Farm Purple Punch. All of these are autos. I decided to grow autos again after seeing how far along autoflower genetics have come from the grow journals on this forum. My first attempt with these batch of autos was Feb 9. I popped 2 DP BB and 1 BF PP. I waited way too long to transplant out of solo cups because I was not prepared for how fast an auto gets to work with the preflower stretch.
All three were root bound this bad, but damn does great white shark get some nice roots.
rootbound.jpg

If I could do it over again I should have planted right into its final pot. These are the 3 that i waited to long on. from left to right, DP Blueberry sativa, DP blueberry Indica, BF Purple punch. The PP smells like grape ape. and the sativa BB is starting to get purple on its lower fan leaves. The center indica BB is one solid hard nug that should have the whole plant ready in another week for a true 60 day'er. PP and BB probably have another 2-3 weeks.
mini autos.jpg

I started this next batch of 1 NQ and my last BB seed. Using the paper towel method I had both in their jiffy cubes Mar 9 with ground break Mar 11. Both were planted in 3 gallon containers with 75% FF Ocean Forest and 25% virgo perlite. From the start the night Queen was mutated. After 10 days it was stuck at 3 nodes high with the Fcking biggest single fan leaf coming out of the top reaching straight up for the sky. I honestly thought I had a little shop of horrors developing in my tent. It didn't grow anymore after that so I disposed of it Mar 27. Quite disappointing as the NQ was the one i was most interested in out of the 3. I grew the BB and PP first so i could get back into the grove without wasting what I thought were the most potential seeds. Here is the 5 that are still alive from left to right peyote critical fem photo, 3d DP BB, Sativa BB, indica BB, and purple punch.
The girls together.jpg

Now I have 2 plants in veg while the 3 (2BB, 1PP) finish up their last couple weeks of flower. I have a free Fem Peyote Critical from my attitude order along with my last DP BB seed. From the start the fan leaves have been massive on the BB. At one point she was 4 nodes high and only 4 inches tall. Its a straight Indica Pheno like one of the 2 BB in flower. The 3d Heavy indica BB was topped 5 days agoThe other older BB pheno is alot heavier on the Sativa side. Pre flowers started on the 3d BB March 26 and she's starting to get into the stretch. She's had very slight eagle claw most of the grow which i attributed to the heat FF ocean forest brings. But here we are 23 days from sprout and she has her tips curled down and starting to show N deficiency.

Nutrients have been slightly feed to her in the form of Botanicare Silica Blast, and Grow, both at 5ml per gallon and ph 6.4-6.5. I use R/O water thats ph is 5.6 so i have to always adjust ph before watering or feeding using GH up and down. I fed her 2 days ago and it really sent her tips curling downward so I figured that the OF had plenty of life in it to take the plant to another week or two of the stretch but now im not sure. I'm going to let her dry out which should take another 2-3 days unless she really starts to yellow up or moves upward to the next node of fan leaves. I mixed in pellitized garden lime which i smashed into a powder with a hammer and sprinkled a healthy dose in all 5 of my plants containers and non have shown cal/mag deficiencies, I think... The 3 smaller autos have all been getting fed for the past month. The 2 BB can EAT. I had 25ml of bloom, 5ml of calmag, and 5ml silica blast ph'd to 6.5 and they probably could of had more. the BF purple punch is extremly nute sensitive to the tune of 5-7ml of bloom, 3 ml cal mag and 1ml silica blast. anymore of cal mag or bloom and she would get wicked eagle claw that looks like she never really got over. I dont think it liked the straight OF soil but Ill amend some stuff or DWC the other 2 seeds in the future. I'll post pictures of everything and if anyone has any comments on possible over/under fert let me know.

Purple punch

Purple Punch.jpg

Purple punch deficiency?
PP deficiancy .jpg

Final BB low stress training
3d BB low stress training.jpg

Peyote critical (L) and BB (R)
Peyote and BB.jpg

Solid Indica BB pheno. This is just one hard ass nug.
Stump Blueberry 2.jpg

Sativa BB that probably has 2-3 weeks
Sativa BB.jpg

Attachments

• Stump Blueberry 2.jpg
    Stump Blueberry 2.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 66
Alright bro. Back in the game, excellent.

Welcome along to AFN. Good people, good knowledge and a sound place to be.
:welcome: :pass:
Cheers,
EP3

Alright bro. Back in the game, excellent.

Welcome along to AFN. Good people, good knowledge and a sound place to be.
:welcome: :pass:
Cheers,
EP3

Thanks EP3 appreciate the welcome. Gonna post updates tonight. Got a growth problem with the 3 gallon blueberry

Gave her the normal 6.4 PH'd water with 3ml of silica blast for a half gallon. came home today to find new growth twisted and stunted. Yellowing between veins only on new growth. I figured its either ate everything in the FF OF or something i did (overwater, too much garden lime, light distance, etc.) and its just now starting to show its ugly head right at stretch time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. In the meantime incase its a micro immobile nute, I mixed up 890ppm of 10ml botanicare grow and 3ml cal/mag for a half gallon of R/O water, ph;d to 6.46.

BB nute def.jpg

Nice grow man! I’m a blueberry fan so this is nice to see.

Those buds are looking sick bro!
Cheers,
EP3

I know this is an older post, but I'm having a similar experience with my DP BB. Started her in a solo cup with Seedling starter soil and transplanted at day 10 into a 75% FFOF/ 25% perlite and have only fed water and Big Bloom 5ml. She started clawing almost immediately tips were not brown up until about 3 days ago, I'm now at week 4 and I'm seeing some slight burn on tips of the new growth. Should I dry her out or flush? How did yours bounce back, and Is FFOF a little too hot for Blueberry? Thanks in advance for any info you could give me.

Back