NON fem Sativa auto

You might check New420guy. I have grown a number of his autos and photos. Reliable seller. He routinely has auto regs - I have some of his La Berry Fruta auto regs. But I do not know what he has right now as I have stopped seed buying for awhile - too many to work through so I stopped shopping.

Who sells the WOS stuff in the US, especially in the 3 packs? I know the Hella Dank guy in Vegas sells them, but only in 7's.
I haven't seen anybody US-based selling 3 packs. Seed Cellar carries 7 packs of some of their lines, though I've never seen them stock the Neville's Haze Ryder.

Who sells the WOS stuff in the US, especially in the 3 packs? I know the Hella Dank guy in Vegas sells them, but only in 7's.
I've been trying to find a US-based seedbank that carries Neville's Haze Ryder (fems) for a couple months, so thanks for that!

Gnome automatics has “304” auto regular. Has haze in it. North Atlantic seeds

Gnome automatics has “304” auto regular. Has haze in it. North Atlantic seeds
The description says it's Pinkleberry x Coal Miner's Daughter, and while it mentions "Haze aromas", the parents are a blackberry kush and a kush-y hashplant, so it might not be what the OP has in mind.

I haven't seen anybody US-based selling 3 packs. Seed Cellar carries 7 packs of some of their lines, though I've never seen them stock the Neville's Haze Ryder.
I thought that the guy in Detroit had 3 packs but his website just won't work for me.

I think will knock up a neville haze ryder with a male from Haze auto Tao. This should give me a great sativa gene pool to pheno hunt.

Back