Seed Stockers Northern Lights I am so excited

Reaction score
What's up Afn,

I stating today my second Seedstockers Grow. My first one was the Amazing "Blackberry Gum" now I can't wait to Grow the NL.
I smoke NL back in 2003 and it is a great High I remember very well.

My Setup:

- Light: Cree LED first 30 Days under 1 x 55 Watt/COB than i gave her 2 more LEDs.
- Medium: 100% Plagron Coco
- Pot: First 2 Weeks 3l Tekku than 15 Liter Airpot
- Nutrients: General Hydroponic Trio (Micro, Grow and Bloom)
- PH: Down and Up

Germination: I always using Rootcubes no Paper towel etc.. Direct in the Cube and in the Coco. I water with RO with no nutrients before she breaks out. When the Seed is OK she comes out in the next 3-5 Days.

IMG_20190205_142455353.jpg

Subbed in for this,looking great already! I have a NL auto hitting 2 week old today [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Nice.
You will enjoy this one.
I did it the other way round. I grew SS NL last time and am doing BBG this run :D
The NL gets frickin HUGE...
:growing:
She was also really easy to feed, even with running 4 strains in the same RDWC - I had less trouble with her than any of the other ladies

Nice.
You will enjoy this one.
I did it the other way round. I grew SS NL last time and am doing BBG this run :D
The NL gets frickin HUGE...
:growing:
She was also really easy to feed, even with running 4 strains in the same RDWC - I had less trouble with her than any of the other ladies

That's why i Grow her so early :) my Photo needs 35 Days so the NL is the right one to started xD how you like the quality of the Buds?

It's a great smoke. Bag appeal not so fantastic though.
A lot of my buds were a bit light and airy (although they were solid as hell at harvest).
Matters not though as I only grow for myself.
Anyways, 280g of self-grown weed tops everything ;)

It's a great smoke. Bag appeal not so fantastic though.
A lot of my buds were a bit light and airy (although they were solid as hell at harvest).
Matters not though as I only grow for myself.
Anyways, 280g of self-grown weed tops everything ;)

Maybe the Light was not the Best you have growing with? Hm, I am looking for great quality also, i hope the NL has it?

Maybe the Light was not the Best you have growing with? Hm, I am looking for great quality also, i hope the NL has it?
I would go more with 'Noob grower'
Was grown under a Citizen COB.

No. The quality is definitely there. I probably just harvested a few days/a week early.

Back